No announcement yet.

Baby Names

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not just names that cause problems in their own right, One Place I used to work, there was a team leader with the surname of Gaye and a Manager with the surname Bent.

They went to a conference and had to stay over. They arrived at the Hotel and the Manager piped up reservations for Bent and Gaye.... needless to say, the receptionist found it hilarious, the manager didn't...
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Ollie I went to school with a Paul Orridge he didn't half used to get some stick
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

There used to be an antiques dealer in Padstow called Robin Bastard..............honest.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

My sister had a housemate called Hoyan Ho (sp), but her dad was called:

Fu*yu Ho

True story. I'll let you figure out the *
          Last edited by OllieMartin; 29-01-2010, 08:51 PM.
          Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
          Snadger - Director of Poetry
          RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
          Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
          Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
          piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

I use to work with a lady called Hollie Bush and I want to school with a boy called Micheal Hunt.

Comment

Our old woodwork teacher was called Terry Perry. My sister was a nurse and her surname was Payne, staff nurse payne, they also had a doctor death and a doctor bones at the hospital. Her hubbie is A Payne. I went to school with a Tommy Gunn too!
              When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

A lady who works for the same employer as me is called "Luce".

Thats not too bad, but her surname is "Nurse".
                Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

I know two reall people called Dick Whittington and Charity Store respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by jojo2910 View Post
                    I know two reall people called Dick Whittington and Charity Store respectively.
                    I also know a Richard (Dick we call him Rick)Whittington.
                    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                    Brian Clough

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X