No announcement yet.

Camera

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would never ever buy a camera that takes AA batteries we had one once & it was a total waste of time, you had to recharge the batteries every time you used it. I have a Panasonic Lumix now with Lithium battery which will take a few hundred photos before it starts to get low but if you're using it to film the battery still wears down fairly quickly.
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Thanks for the comments
      I have two SD card one is Tesco's and the other is SanDisk. I mainly use it for filming than taking photos, I use one of then mobile phone batterys.

Thanks
      Daniel
      (RoadCar)

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
        My new requisition is a Nikon D90 + 18-105m lens kit (bought with some Christmas money), I already have a Nikon 4800 & P50 as you can tell I'm a BIG Nikon fan, I really don't have any trouble with the battery life in my cameras, and as northepaul said Get good quality SD cards, don't use the same one over & over again.
        Nice kit!! I looked at the D90 when it came out and was sorely tempted....but I really love my D80, and I would have to do some serious workly well paid work to justify buying it..... I have an F3 and F300 film Nikon too, they (used to) make cameras to last - the F3 was used in the first Iraq war by a correspondant....you could bash nails in with it and still get great pictures.

I lost several good and important pictures because I didnt replace the memory cards. I always buy Sandisk Ultra II now. But replace them, or buy a new one if I have an important thing to do with them, I dont take any chances any more.

Comment

I've got an Olympus Mju 840. The battery lasts OK, except that it always gives up when it is most inconvenient! I got a spare battery for Christmas, charged it, now I am less likely to run out when on holiday!
          Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by northepaul View Post
            I have an F3 and F300 film Nikon too, they (used to) make cameras to last - the F3 was used in the first Iraq war by a correspondant....you could bash nails in with it and still get great pictures.

I lost several good and important pictures because I didnt replace the memory cards. I always buy Sandisk Ultra II now. But replace them, or buy a new one if I have an important thing to do with them, I dont take any chances any more.
            Nice cameras NP, I still have my Nikon F501, its been dropped more times than I've had hot dinners and it still works. I'd love to be able to afford the Nikon D3x but with a hefty price tag off over £6000, its not going to happen , a friend of mine has one, plus all the kit, but he's free lance...He has lenses worth more than my car .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X