No announcement yet.

Ladies - Please Please Read

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best for your next round of treatment Tootles. Always good to have a timely reminder to check things out. Take good care. x
    I was feeling part of the scenery
    I walked right out of the machinery
    My heart going boom boom boom
    "Hey" he said "Grab your things
    I've come to take you home."

Comment

have pm'd you
      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...gs/jardiniere/

Comment

Good luck with your treatment Tootles, hope everything goes well for you & thank you for posting about your case on here. As you say we should all check ourselves out & not be too embarrassed to see a doctor if we're not sure about anything. I remember posting on here about 3 years ago when I lost a friend to cervical cancer, she hadn't ever been tested & wouldn't go to the doctor until it was too late. Take care & best wishes for a full & quick recovery.xx
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder, Tootles. Hope all goes well with the treatment.

Reet
          xx

Comment

Thanks for the warning Tootles.
            Will keep you in my prayers.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Wow strong lady. Thank you for thinking of us pink grapes even though you must be going through it. Sounds like you are a real fighter, and are therefore bound to win !
              Get well vibes and a hug to you
              x

Comment

I'm new here so you don't know me but I wanted to add that I'm sending you my heartfelt best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Dear Tootles

Thank you for this post it must have been hard, but it has made me run to the toilets at works and check my breasts (no comments from the back). It is important to make all of us women aware time and time again on this important subject as we always think that it will happen to someone else.

My thoughts are with you whilst you endure the treatment and again, thank you for putting this into the front of our minds.

with the kindest regards and best wishes

Kxxxx

Comment

Sorry Tootles I got to this one late due to travelling back to work.
                    Tremendously brave to post this as a reminder to others, when going through it yourself.
                    Best of luck, hope all has gone well so far, and continues to go well in the future.
                    Bob Leponge
                    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Sorry Ive only just caught up with your thread Tootles. Of course, you are right, and thank you for the reminder.
                      Love from me and big wet licks and tail wags from Dexter on your continued recovery.
                      Bernie and Dexter
                      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Thanks tootles, your post has just made me book in for the smear I've been putting off.
                        Hope your treatment goes well. xxx
                        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Good luck Tootles.Hope all goes well.

All the best,Ian

Comment

Thanks for the reminder Tootles. Its so important to check regularly though. For those of us too young to come under our respective breast screening programmes, make a point of seeing your doctor and being checked out properly at a breast check unit. Hound your GP if you have too.
                            A good beginning is half the work.
                            Praise the young and they will make progress.

Comment

Very best wishes for your health, Tootles
                              My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Late reply, I'm so sorry. Good luck, and thanks for posting and thinking of others.

I much admire your attitude - I hope your treatment goes well. x
                                I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X