Google Street View

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be aware

just waking this thread up,as above,i looked at ours 2 days ago,mr LD noticed his vehicle plate was in perfect clear view,after fiddling around as to how,i sent google an email,had a one back,result it's now fuzzy ,i tolled them we were not happy,if you see anything you not wish others to see,even your home or buisness,they say they will deal with it,
    it is amazing to look at,the news once said,people looking for property are using it,but the addies are not with the right building,
    has anyone noticed where they have joined the pictures,
    ours was a long while ago to,and early morning judging by where the sun was,and lack of traffic,noticed next door's geraniums in full bloom,and no rain lol,
    miss marples assistant signing out,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

I looked at out house and in the window is a Happy Birthday banner, there is also a plant table in the garden and my car sat outside, so must have been end of April last year as daughter's birthday is 30th. If I look at the back of the house a neighbour is in the lane unless you know its him a stranger wouldnt have a clue who he is.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

*sigh*
        This makes me homesick... I can go and 'sit' on Seaburn/Whitburn main road and look at the sea...
        Last edited by SarzWix; 25-03-2010, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Hmm..I 'visited' my last house only yesterday- then the previous one.
          Infact I had a bit of a wander around the locality....stange how things have changed in just a year/few years!
          My son's car is in our old driveway- and in Sheffield!!!...gets about that car!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Sons are miffed, as I'm on it and they're not! Only the back view of me mind, going into the local church hall to collect DD from ballet... They didn't come up our road as it's a private one, but there's a lovely view from the bottom of the road, right up the coast. Ah, I love it here.

With some trepidation I went to 'look' at our old house, and was mighty relieved to see not much has changed really (they've even got a greenhouse, spit!). The rose arch I put up was looking glorious, I felt quite sad - I wish I could have brought it with me.

Can't help thinking that burglars must have a field day with Google maps though . And that it must have landed a lot of unfaithful folk in some right hot water!
            Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

I had a quick look at our road & it looks like it was taken about 18 months- 2 years ago from the cars in the street & I spotted our next door but one neighbours waiting on the corner to cross the street, it's really strange isn't it. Going to have a look at some of my old houses & schools when I get time!
              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I remember looking at Google Streetview/map/thingy when it first came out a couple of years ago and at that stage they'd only done New York and a few places in London.

The dudes in the black Astra's have been busy it seems.

The house I grew up in is still occupied by my mum and dad, and to be honest I haven't ventured far from the area I was raised, so I see most of the things I grew up around on a fairly regular basis.

Clever though innit!?
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X