Cartoon Avatars

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon Avatars

Thought some of you might be interested in this site which lets you create your own cartoon avatar

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

beware, its highly addictive!

This is me

Click image for larger version

Name:	my cartoon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	2388068
    ~
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Like that idea, will have a try to make one for me too.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

very smart; will have a play later. Ta.

Comment

Fun link thanks Jennie, but I think there'd be a revolt if I changed my Avatar!
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
          Fun link thanks Jennie, but I think there'd be a revolt if I changed my Avatar!
          Absolutely right Cheeky girl. Just you try! and see what happens to you. we might spray weedkiller and kill off that black plastic your growing so well.
          We do think that Dobby should change his name to "Lucky" Dobby thou
          It's not the growing old I mind but the growing stupid with it!

Comment

here I am

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p...sme/meeeee.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpadragon View Post
              Absolutely right Cheeky girl. Just you try! and see what happens to you. we might spray weedkiller and kill off that black plastic your growing so well.
              We do think that Dobby should change his name to "Lucky" Dobby thou
              Lol! We've started harvesting the black plastic GPD, moved the first bit we laid earlier this week to plant somne more garlic and onion sets, soil underneath was lovely, very few weeds or roots, lovely and friable and very easy to rake over to a fine tilth!

Lucky Dobby? nah, I'm the lucky one, having him!
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
              Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
              Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
              On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Have had a go, can't say that it looks much like me (never was very artistic!) but I had fun drawing it up.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Thought I'd have a go as well, but really not sure about this - looks nothing like me, or the image I'd like to project (but I do have a green hat like that!)
                  Tried it as avatar,but decided to keep the one I 've got. So here's the picture just for a laugh.
                  compare it with the real me on members list if you are brave enough.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by madderbat; 04-02-2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

The only "lifelike" bit of mine is the glass of wine!
                    ~
                    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                    ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Here's mine, from the same site. The hair is as near as it gets.

I'll try adding it as my avatar.
                      Attached Files
                      Bright Blessings
                      Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Yup! I managed that. Just need to address the photo issue and I'm away.
                        Bright Blessings
                        Earthbabe

Comment

Getting quite excited because now I've managed to change it.

Will stop playing around soon when I've found an avatar I'm happy with.
                          Bright Blessings
                          Earthbabe

Comment

Originally posted by madderbat View Post
                            Thought I'd have a go as well, but really not sure about this - looks nothing like me, or the image I'd like to project (but I do have a green hat like that!)
                            Tried it as avatar,but decided to keep the one I 've got. So here's the picture just for a laugh.
                            I thought it was Harry Potter when I first seen the image
                            You are never too old to learn

Comment

Originally posted by madderbat View Post
                              Just had a look at your pic. Madderbat. You forgot the beard!
                              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X