Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what are we all putting off doing????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as Thea - Writing!! I have to write a 'Reflective Assignment' on my strengths and weaknesses, how I've progressed academically since my course started, and what I can do to improve... *yawns*
    I started it yesterday, and it now reads:

Sarah Wicks - AA100/TMA07 - Reflective Assignment

When the course commenced
    and that's it... My spuds are all planted now though

Comment

Well folks - I'm so far into denial and displacement activity I can't even tell you the title of the writing I'm putting off doing - then there is the day job, the housework, the garden and the allotment. What am I doing instead? Over 4K posts on the vine!!
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Packing to go home. My back to back is in country finally, he's still in Algiers waiting for a flight, should be here in a couple of hours. Once he actually gets here then I'll pack, but not before.
        Then a few weeks of fruit cage building, eye surgery discussion, quick trip to the UK to see kids/grandkids and lock someone in a bedroom for being naughty, and then back to work.
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I'm putting off finishing the refurbishing of the en-suite bathroom! Waiting for a rainy day, as I'd rather be outside doing things in the garden while the sun is shining!

Mr TK
          Mr TK's blog:
          http://mr-tomato-king.blogspot.com/
          2nd Jan early tomato sowing.

Video build your own Poly-tunnel

Comment

Only one word...Ironing

Comment

Clearing out my wardrobe and getting rid of the things I never wear

Comment

Making an appointment for a dental check up.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Like several others with writing, I am putting off finishing my dissertation. Also putting off general tidying up.

Ho hum - it'll still be there tomorrow.
                  Last edited by Helgalush; 22-04-2010, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Well, that's the one ting I was putting of, now finished - the OH's accounts ! Dunno why but she wants me to do them before sending them to her accountant Just means he gets paid the same for doing less
                    Rat

British by birth
                    Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                    http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tidying up the sitting room. I also use it as an office and there are drifts of paper everywhere.

Weather's too nice and I'm going to sit in a pub garden with a friend and have lunch .
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

My tax returns!

Comment

I'm putting off being sober till tomorrow. Other than that it's stripping all the wallpaper from my bedroom as it means I'm going to have to move all the crap out of there as well and there's just tooooooooooooooo much of it.

I might put off reality for a bit and retreat to my own little world for a while as well.
                          Last edited by Buleste; 23-04-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X