Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, if I go out and buy wellie boots; I'm guessing we will get glorious sunshine for the weekend?

Comment

• We can but hope Zaz! Com'mon weather! Its blimmin' August!!
      Last edited by Pumpkin Becki; 26-08-2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Are you camping this weekend?

Comment

• Certainly are, Friday and Saturday, and then going off to a holiday cottage on Sunday evening.

Comment

• OK - I'm going to buy wellies after my chum has been and gone.....

Comment

• If anyone wants the direction document, or my mobile number in case they get lost, today is the last chance to request them - I won't have email after tonight!

And I probably won't have time to be faffing around on the pooter in the morning...

Just printed out 'the accounts' in case anyone wants to see where their money has gone

Comment

• OMG.

It's really happening innit!

Comment

• Aye, tis

I've got me car loaded up with stuff to take up there, just waiting for the OH to finish his brew and shift his car so I can get off the drive

Comment

• Yes it really is!!! Whoooo Hoooo!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Frightening innit!!!?

I'm going to leave it that, if we get there, we get there, if we don't, we don't. It's a five hour journey (ish) for us, and with everything conspiring against us at the moment, don't hold your breath. If we can come, I'll bring my Lappy, and post on here or somewhere, as I'm sure someone else will take a Poota or SmartPhone.

Currently bottling my Damson Voddy and Blackberry Brandy (from last Sept/Oct) just in case.

Hic!
                      Last edited by Glutton4...; 26-08-2010, 12:39 PM.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh I really hope you make it G4!!! ...and bringing a lappie too? It would be really cool to be able to post a group photo almost 'live'!!

Comment

• Can I just say that I hope you will all have a brilliant time (I'm sure you will) It is such a shame that I can't come and join you and I am very jealous but 2 trips to England for family weddings in one year is a bit of a strain on the old finances.

I wish you sun, fun and frolics and I wish those of us who can't make it, lots of photos from you all

Have a wonderful time all. I will be there in spirit x
                          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• The only way to get internet up there is to use mobile internet (it's too far from an exchange to get proper broadband) but there's a good signal for Orange at least (Not sure about other networks because I don't use 'em )

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              Frightening innit!!!?

I'm going to leave it that, if we get there, we get there, if we don't, we don't. It's a five hour journey (ish) for us, and with everything conspiring against us at the moment, don't hold your breath. If we can come, I'll bring my Lappy, and post on here or somewhere, as I'm sure someone else will take a Poota or SmartPhone.

Currently bottling my Damson Voddy and Blackberry Brandy (from last Sept/Oct) just in case.

Hic!
                              It's only Essex to Yorkshire!!!

Just stay on the M1, and wave to me as you pass Donnington

Comment

• I have my train ticket wooooohoooooo trouble is I might get lost when I change trains at LEEDS never been on the train by my self over such a long journey, so if I arrive in Scotland can someone pick me up !!!!! Pretty please !!! Train leaves here at 8.03am arriving in Keighley at 2ish.
                                Lynda I dont like voddy lol.
                                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                                and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X