Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HB and I will be there on Friday leaving here as soon as schools out should take 3 and half to four hours toget there. Excited although have to clean the tent after our trip this week, it was pouring while we were setting up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
      I would have thought that the pull of the Motherland would be enough Seahorse
      Aye lass, we'll be on our way home from t' Whitby Folk Week
      I was feeling part of the scenery
      I walked right out of the machinery
      My heart going boom boom boom
      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
      I've come to take you home."

Comment

• Thank-you to everyone who's paid and/or PMed already
        Apologies for the lack of personal replies - I've got a big girl's tenth birthday to sort out so am baking like mad at the mo!

Comment

• Thanks for sorting this everyone!
          Will sort payment out in next few days as OH and kids are away in Cornwall at the moment.
          When are most people going? How many nights, one or two? Want to make sure I send the right amount of dosh!!
          http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

• Originally posted by jackyspratty View Post
            Thanks for sorting this everyone!
            Will sort payment out in next few days as OH and kids are away in Cornwall at the moment.
            When are most people going? How many nights, one or two? Want to make sure I send the right amount of dosh!!
            Hope I have this right its only £8 per camper not per night. Right ????
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

• Yup, £8 per camper

Comment

• Thanks Guys. Just to confirm the payment is winging its way to you.
                Thankyoux
                http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

• Cheers Donna. And everyone else who's sent through Paypal and the post, all safely received

Comment

• Even LadyWayne's getting excited!
                    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• I've managed to locate a slightly larger than mine barbecue (thanks to my good mate) so that should make life a bit easier Also have a decent 2 ring stove of my own and gas bottle.

I'm going up on Tuesday with someone a bit more experienced than me in organising gatherings (same great mate ) to try and make sure I've thought of everything, and try to plan where everything will go for the best shelter from wind etc etc.

Can I just remind everybody that this will be the end of August (ie nearly September) in the North and on a hill, and therefore likely to be chilly overnight. Please make sure you bring enough warm bedding

Comment

• Sarz I've paypaled..
                        Getting excited and also nervous, himself is probably not coming with me, and I'm rather shy..yeh get over it you lot. I may be able to talk for great britain, and have worked in pubs and various other spots where you need to be friendly and chatty. But I'm still very nervous with strangers.
                        So if anyone sees a green volvo estate with a slightly green driver, drag me out please.
                        Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

• hilly, don't worry hun., this is a massive thing for me - I have proper social phobias We can look after each other

Comment

• Originally posted by its hilly View Post
                            Sarz I've paypaled..
                            Getting excited and also nervous, himself is probably not coming with me, and I'm rather shy..yeh get over it you lot. I may be able to talk for great britain, and have worked in pubs and various other spots where you need to be friendly and chatty. But I'm still very nervous with strangers.
                            So if anyone sees a green volvo estate with a slightly green driver, drag me out please.
                            We're not strangers, we're friends that you haven't technically met yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by its hilly View Post
                              ... I may be able to talk for great britain, and have worked in pubs and various other spots where you need to be friendly and chatty. But I'm still very nervous with strangers...
                              You are not alone!

I can picture a field full of folk sitting separately, not talking to each other!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Me too! But Happybunny will talk to anyone, she has random conversions with peeps all the time, am trying to get better at it lol!
                                Our tent is bright orange and can't be missed.
                                Sarah is there anything you need us to bring?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X