X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
    lol, well i guess i'll never know till i try will i xx
    Dexy and I will be there on Sunday, complete with long lead. He's OK with other dogs just as long as they dont try bouncing on him

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
    Whoever collects you from the station (me or Jez) will also be going to Morrisons/Tescos for bread rolls, milk etc, so no problemo there chicken
    Sarz do you want me to bring anything with me on Sunday? PM me. I'll be bringing a huge picnic which Its Hilly and I can share - are we having "Sunday" lunch with everyone joining in? BTW my paypal payment has been refunded - I can pay you on the day, after all my original plan was to stay overnite, and Im quite happy paying. Do you want me to bring my cooking stove? I can make up a huge bowl of delish soup if the weather is going to be poor.

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
    Think we'll be visiting a local supermarket once we're there too - we're coming up in the Smart Roadster Coupe, and we've just about got room for the tent and us!!
    Becki - Im looking forward to seeing how you fit it all in.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone See you Sunday
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• I've not really been keeping up with the Grapestock posts due to holidays and birthdays and such. Got most of my camping stuff sorted though.
      So when are most grapes going for?
      Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
      Snadger - Director of Poetry
      RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
      Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
      Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
      piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
        I've not really been keeping up with the Grapestock posts due to holidays and birthdays and such. Got most of my camping stuff sorted though.
        Who are you!?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          Whoever collects you from the station (me or Jez) will also be going to Morrisons/Tescos for bread rolls, milk etc, so no problemo there chicken

dunno what i'd do without you lol .... you're a star xxx

Comment

• Does anyone fancy doing a book - swap stall on the Sunday? Im sure I can rustle up some books I no longer want and am happy to put them out for people to pick and choose - no £ of course. What does everyone think? Would that be OK Sarz?
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• i've got a load of books too, but don't think i'll be able to carry them with everything else

Comment

• Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
                friday till monday .... whatever the weather lol

Comment

• That'd be brill Bernie - I've got 2 boxfuls of books waiting to go to the charity shop

Ollie, the loos will be there Friday to Monday, and I'll be there Tuesday setting the place to rights but no loos, so whatever you fancy within those days A few people are arriving Friday, more on Saturday, and some are going home Sunday, some on Monday.

Bernie, I have no idea about food... Tis the worst organised bit of the whole weekend But if the worst comes to the worst - there's a pub down the road
                  Last edited by SarzWix; 25-08-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Never gonna believe this but oh has offered to pay for me to come up again but by train
                    Questions
                    1. will I need to bring a tent or can I squeeze in from friday night with someone.
                    2. can I be picked up from station.
                    3. cant think help.
                    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                    and ends with backache

Comment

• Good grief Jackie! That's good of him

Ermmmm.... I'm sure we'll find you a space somewhere! And yeah, we can pick you up from Skipton or Keighley or Colne. Skipton for preference though - less traffic
                      Last edited by SarzWix; 25-08-2010, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Thanx Sara.
                        Right boys and girls - free book stall for those who have room to bring stuff and want to swop stuff on SUNDAY.
                        Who wants a Jacobs Join on SUNDAY LUNCH or fancies going to be pub? PS I'll still be bringing lots of supplies for SUNDAY tea......
                        Votes here please..........................
                        Bernie aka DDL

Comment

• Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                          ...Who wants a Jacobs Join on SUNDAY LUNCH ...
                          Just had to goggle that one! Bladdy Northerners! LOL
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                            That'd be brill Bernie - I've got 2 boxfuls of books waiting to go to the charity shop

Ollie, the loos will be there Friday to Monday, and I'll be there Tuesday setting the place to rights but no loos, so whatever you fancy within those days A few people are arriving Friday, more on Saturday, and some are going home Sunday, some on Monday.

Bernie, I have no idea about food... Tis the worst organised bit of the whole weekend But if the worst comes to the worst - there's a pub down the road
                            actually sarz, i could stay till tuesday to give you a hand if u like .... nowt to rush home for ..... cats and bunnies will be fine .... will attempt to fit some books in my rucksack .... gonna be bringing my shopping trolley at this rate lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
                              Thanx Sara.
                              Right boys and girls - free book stall for those who have room to bring stuff and want to swop stuff on SUNDAY.
                              Who wants a Jacobs Join on SUNDAY LUNCH or fancies going to be pub? PS I'll still be bringing lots of supplies for SUNDAY tea......
                              Votes here please..........................

has no idea who jacob is, but as long as he won't mind

Comment

• Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                                Never gonna believe this but oh has offered to pay for me to come up again but by train
                                Questions
                                1. will I need to bring a tent or can I squeeze in from friday night with someone.
                                2. can I be picked up from station.
                                3. cant think help.
                                *wonders just HOW much grief you've given him over going home lol ..... YAYYYYYYY

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X