Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just hoping the rain isnt following me, yesterday was torrential rain, we went to Plymouth aquarium and got soaked getting from the car and then queueing for 30 mins in the rain, brolleys in the car !!!!
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

• Looks like we will defo get there saturday now. Boys are really excited about bouncy castle! Jack is excited to meet Barley Sugar to thank her personally for the lovelycatrpillars she sent this year!
      Am just attempting to make a batch of andianddi courgette pickle. May bring it aloong if it turns out ok? Gonna try and do some baking to share out too hopefully.
      Defo will need warm stuff for nights, recently camped in the peaks and it was freezing at night. Bed socks peeps!!
      http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

• I'll be bringing some of my spare seeds, home-made jam and duck and chicken eggs, for those that want to swap... and maybe also some apples and plums for swappsies too

Food wise, we won't be bringing too much with us (space reasons), but happy to do a Jacob's Join (I know what one is! )
        Last edited by OverWyreGrower; 26-08-2010, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
          S'cuse!!!!!..anyone remembered to invite Cesar Millan ????
          ooooooooo now that would have been brilliant .... why didn't we think of it sooner lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            If it's in Norfolk next time, I'm insuring Lynda for my car - I don't 'do' motorways!

Hi Ollie *waves*
            no problem .... darned good plan lol .... though the A1 isn't really a motorway lol xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
              Better add Bucks Fizz to the camping checklist then Lynda (for the l-o-n-g train ride)
              well at least my train ride is only 2 hours .... could have walked quicker ..... don't envy jackies journey .... think she'll be in need of a very large voddy when she arrives

Comment

• OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ............ im sooooooooooo excited

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                  OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ............ im sooooooooooo excited
                  thats all of us then ,it's like first day in a new job lol,exitement and butterfies,
                  if we all ask nicely,the weather may brighten up,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• i never got this excited over a new job lol .... tis miserable and windy today, so keeping everything crossed

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ............ im sooooooooooo excited
                      OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ............ im sooooooooooo scared.....

Comment

• LYNDA,i hope you don't fall over ,having everything crossed lol

just heard that there might be hold ups,due to the show at YORK this weekend,hope no one get affected by it,
                        awe zazen ,am sure your having us on lol
                        Last edited by lottie dolly; 26-08-2010, 10:22 AM.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                          OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ............ im sooooooooooo scared.....

as well you should be my dear .... *cackles menacingly* .... am bringing my shopping trolley

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            awe zazen ,am sure your having us on lol
                            If only I was chuck, if only.

Comment

• ALL WILL BE FINE,DEEP BREATH,AND SAY TO ONE'S SELF,MOST OF US ARE IN THE SAME BOAT,sorry no pun intended weather related,the only grape WE have met is PW,

Comment

• is really not 'THAT' scary *giggles .... now where did i put that itching powder and them stink bombs and the exploding pillows ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X