• Show
Clear All

• Yay Jackie!
    Text me when you leave Leeds

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      It's only Essex to Yorkshire!!!

Just stay on the M1, and wave to me as you pass Donnington
      I have been to Yorkshire before. Was planning to leave Friday afternoon and do a stop-over. Unfortunately, Mr. G. has had lots of time off recently carting me to appointments, that he didn't like to ask for another afternoon off. Plus my Car's in dock tomorrow afternoon, which has kind of bummoxed things up. Still trying to sort out animal-sitters too. Fingers crossed.

Not that you actually want to meet me, coz I am a real PITA! LOL
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Will do sarz if you cant pick me up I could always get a taxi, will give you petrol money anyway. Will also need to shop at some point, got a few bits but dont want to overload lol OH has given me his very old army style rucksack to use just got to figuire out what I REALLY need to bring.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

OMG.

It's really happening innit!
          nope, the map sends you into the middle of lake windamere .... and sarz is really off darn sarf for the week and the phone number is to the local dogs home

Comment

• Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
            The only way to get internet up there is to use mobile internet (it's too far from an exchange to get proper broadband) but there's a good signal for Orange at least (Not sure about other networks because I don't use 'em )
            i had a good signal on O2 when i was up last xx

Comment

• Originally posted by jackie j View Post
              I have my train ticket wooooohoooooo trouble is I might get lost when I change trains at LEEDS never been on the train by my self over such a long journey, so if I arrive in Scotland can someone pick me up !!!!! Pretty please !!! Train leaves here at 8.03am arriving in Keighley at 2ish.
              Lynda I dont like voddy lol.
              *puts voddy back in cupboard, and packs extra tea bags .... if you don't like tea, bring your own coffee lol

Comment

• is wondering if Sarz has thought ahead, and made an extra large norty step .... i have a feeling we're gonna need one this weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                  *puts voddy back in cupboard, and packs extra tea bags .... if you don't like tea, bring your own coffee lol
                  Barcardi is fine or wine or cider lol
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

• Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                    Barcardi is fine or wine or cider lol
                    lol, i only have a bottle of voddy cos someone gave it to me for my birthday, .... i told him, next time bring choccy lol .... it'll probably be still in the cupboard this time next year lol .... i don't drink very often, but not allowed to drink on the pills i'm on

Comment

• I really really wish I could come. Hope all of those who are going have a brilliant time.

Comment

• Hope you all have a fabulous time. If driving up the M1, as you get passed J24, just opposite the water treatment works, give me a wave.
                        Built for comfort, not speed!

Comment

• Originally posted by hamsterhead View Post
                          Hope you all have a fabulous time. If driving up the M1, as you get passed J24, just opposite the water treatment works, give me a wave.
                          Can I wave as well, as you aren't far from me then!

Comment

Can I wave as well, as you aren't far from me then!
                            Of course you can
                            Built for comfort, not speed!

Comment

• Doggy poo bin .... very random but it came to me while i was walking the dogs before lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hamsterhead View Post
                                Of course you can
                                Just did - did you see me?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X