X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe journey love. Text me when you're leaving Leeds

Comment

• Am up, got to get petrol, check tyres, pack bag, pack camping gear, tidy kitchen, lounge, print off directions, go to Asda, dig up some tatties, wash my hair,emmmmmmmmmm... theres probably more but can't think, can't wait to get on the road.

Comment

• Sounds similatr to my list, with the exception of the directions

I'd better get a wriggle on!

Comment

• Enjoy yourself Sarz- you've put in tons of effort- just try and relax and enjoy yourself eh???xx
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Yay weather says more sun less showers!!

Comment

• Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
              Just did - did you see me?
              I did, I did, even throught the road spray.
              Built for comfort, not speed!

Comment

• We won't be there until late evening (7pm perhaps) as Mr OWG is off to the football. Luckily, the tent is an easy one to put up, and our BBQ heats up quick!

Save us a tent space!!

See you all tomorrow!

Comment

• Hi peeps, just a quick update. We may now only be coming as a day visitor

My 8year old jack has just finished a course of antibiotics as he has had a cough for a month or so. Unfortunately they havent worked. The cough occurs at night in bed, coughing so much hes almost sick! Made another docs appt for next week.

will see how it goes tonight. Will get camping stuff together just in case!!! If hes not too bad and weather remains bright, might risk it and wrap him up warm in his sleeping bag!!! Tho if he has another bad night might just be for the day.

Not sure what time we will get there, we're never promt at setting off!! BUt fingers crossed we will be there.
                  Really looking forward to nervously meetiing you all!! Hope it remains lovely and warm (been like it all day in leeds!)

Also just to repeat a big thanks to sarz and her dad. Its gonna be great!!!
                  see you all tomorrow!!

XXX
                  http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

• How wonderful, everyone must be on their way - check out all the offline statuses (stati??)

Have a brill time peeps - I'm sooooo jealous (not an attractive trait but, hey ho)
                    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• We've been out today and bought ourselves 'kagools' (sp?) and some little barbecue/picnic kit stuff from Sainsburys (they're selling loads off at the moment), a cheap frying pan for breakfast and readied almost everything in the dining room ready to pack, I'll be cleaning the swingball and dismantling it in a bit, then getting my wellies out of the shed. I've wet me lips with the schnapps and it tastes pretty good. I have a few books ready to bring, will sort out my seeds later on and then pop to the plot first thing to dig up some tatties, cut some courgettes and maybe get some corn...

It's my sisters birthday tomorrow so need to pop her present round and then we're off!

Our neighbours may not be able to make it - last minute emergency, so we will probably have plenty of food to share.

We'll be easy to spot - we'll be the ones that have glaringly never been camping before.

Gonna be great!

Sarz - you are a star.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        ... We'll be easy to spot - we'll be the ones that have glaringly never been camping before ...
                        He says, totally forgetting the fact that he's a foot taller than everyone else!
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                          we'll be the ones that have glaringly never been camping before.
                          But you can pee in a cup yeah? At 4am, in the dark?
                          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• He could, but apparently Lynda couldn't.

It doesn't sound like the GrapeStockers had a whole lotta fun last night.

Comment

• Earth to Grapestock...

Earth to Grapestock...

Is there anyone there?

I bet they're all nursing awful hangovers, and didn't get to bed until about 3am!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• No, we all nearly froze to death, and it's now looking like we're all going to blow away The forecast is for 1c tomorrow night so if we survive the wind, we might all be running away at teatime tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X