water container
    tin opener & bottle,for those who drink
    kettle,pan,wock,wooden spoons ??
    trays are very usefull,
    roll of strong bin bags,
    fome fire extinguishers

swim wear and towel,for trips to the loo,in case of falling in pond
    it should read some fire extiguishers lol
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 13-05-2010, 05:27 PM.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
      We haven't got as far as revealing addresses yet Ollie, but its very near Skipton, Yorkshire.
      Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post

August Bank holiday weekend 28-30th.
      For security reasons, only those who are attending will know the venue and actual date; further details to follow by PM nearer the time.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        The Bean kissathon will be held come rain or shine.
        With or without sn*t!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
          Is it worth putting signs on the road towards the site?
          For those without satnavs or in case the satnavs can't find the address.
          Round here for peeps who want to put signs up they need permission off the council, would that be the case Sarz?
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

We have a gas fired BBQ which we could bring, but would need a man to do the actual cooking.
            As for food for a BBQ, just let me know I am more than happy to contribute £.
            As for drinkables, hope you all like cider, fruit juice etc etc. will bring lots for everyone to share.
            Am happy to help with whatever if I can - just let me know.
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
              We have a gas fired BBQ which we could bring, but would need a man to do the actual cooking.
              For us ladieeees, its a man thing. Nothing personal, but not having been allowed to do a BBQ for 26 nearly 27 years you can imagine Im a tadge nervous...........
              Bernie aka DDL

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                Awww, sorry Caro Such a shame you can't come.
                Thank you Pumpkin Becki

I feel a bit like Pheobe in Friends. Not that I'm pregnant

Can everyone make sure to take some photos so those of us who can't make it can see what we're missing?

Thanks
                Caro

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day

Comment

I'll jump in and volunteer Mr. G. to cook for a while!

A: It'll keep him occupied.
                  B: He's paranoid about people eating undercooked BBQ food, and being ill.
                  C: He loves doing it, and will only take over anyway!

Not that he's pushy at all, he just loves to cook.

That's why I'm fat. Well, actually, it's because I eat too much, but ya know what I mean! LOL
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I'm not sure about signs on the road, but I think my directions will be good enough to get people there anyway... I'll put balloons at the top of the driveway or something, so that no-one drives straight past it

Dad used to have a half oil-drum type barbie up there, dunno if he still does, I'll have to investigate. I know he's got a patio heater thingy (gas) but would rather have a camp-fire if we can do it safely. More environmentally friendly for a start. I really must get up there and have a mooch round and make some plans. At the moment the fields have sheep and lambs in them, so it'll have to wait a little while.

Comment

Also have a big kiddie parachute that can be wafted about for the wee ones, or the big ones if you are inthe mood!
                      Hats, rain or sun!
                      Insect repellant
                      Ground sheets, rugs or chairs to sit on.
                      Have a couple of kids fishing nets if kids want to do a bit of pond dipping, plus some bug magnifiers!
                      http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Eek I'm having to pull out at this late stage, sorry. I've been offered extra work but it involves working every weekend and I can't afford to turn down work. Sorry guys.

Comment

Im having a small lump removed (nothing serious!) and have been told by the consultant that it may be in august. Ive told him we are away in the last week so hopefully it wont clash. problem is it will involve stiches and because of where it is may be difficult to camp! (Dont think about that too much!)

Am intending to come but thiught I should let you all know just in case. Keepyour fingers crossed!Wil let you know asap, but we are intending to come

Comment

I dont mind doing some chefing for the weekend .
                            My cars passed its mot ,its insured ,try stopping me coming .
                            Cant wait to see you all.
                            Take photographs today because tommorow you might not have

Together everyone achieves more

Comment

Anyone play any instruments so we can a bit of music? I dont but I like listening! OH is a harminica player, still gigs. Anyone else a bit of a muso?

Comment

Originally posted by OllieMartin View Post
                                Is it worth putting signs on the road towards the site?
                                Only if you don't mind getting invaded by ravers, the police or any other busybodies
                                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X