Star Signs????????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alison View Post
    I'm a Virgo but on only just, if I'd be born on time I'd be a Leo. Not sure what that means and if it makes me compatible (or not) with OH (he's end of Feb, whatever sign that is!)
    Hi Alison
    Your OH is Pisces, which is the opposite sign to Virgo, therefore you should enhance each other.

Unfortunately BW and I are both Aquarians, mad as each other, and our birthdays are consecutive days so we have fun in February!!

Comment

Originally posted by madderbat View Post
      Hi Alison
      Your OH is Pisces, which is the opposite sign to Virgo, therefore you should enhance each other.
      Thanks MB, will keep telling myself that we enhance next time we have a row! Seriously, we do get on very well most of the time and even venture into the finishing each other's sentences sometimes so maybe there's something in it.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

We both have birthdays in August, but my OH is Leo and I'm Virgo. Probably completely incompatible, but we doing quite well for 30 years.

Do Leos like the sea? Is it a water sign. Might explain the sailing milarky! I'm pleased to find out that Virgo is an earth sign. Didn't know any of that - led a sheltered life me .......
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
          We both have birthdays in August, but my OH is Leo and I'm Virgo. Probably completely incompatible, but we doing quite well for 30 years.

Do Leos like the sea? Is it a water sign. Might explain the sailing milarky! I'm pleased to find out that Virgo is an earth sign. Didn't know any of that - led a sheltered life me .......
          There is a bit more to it than just the sun sign, if you look into astrology you will find that the position of the moon, and other planets play a part, together with which sign is 'rising' (coming over the horizon) at the time of birth.
          pm me with dates (and times if possible) of birth and I will go into more detail.

Comment

Hence why I included all the info for our little family here. Can't however speak for the rabbit and guinea pigs although I know the rabbit was born sometime in April and the guinea pigs on 8th Sept (virgo)
            Bright Blessings
            Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
              Aquarian But I think the moon was in Uranus when I was born
              That must have been painfull for somebody then
              There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Piscies- so be gentle with me!!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                  That must have been painfull for somebody then
                  I allways get it wrong my mother keeps telling me I'm a pain in the back side
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

I'm a Capricorn, Mr OWG is a Virgo

No idea what that means then!

Comment

I'm a Gemini & O.H. is a Leo so air feeds fire - sounds about right! I'm probably a typical Gemini in that I have lots of different sides to my character & can never make my mind up about anything & my garden is packed with all sorts of plants, crops & bits & pieces. O.H. on the other hand has no interest in gardening other than a 'slash & burn ' mentallity in that if you want anything smashing up or pulling down & burning he's there & waiting!
                      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

We are the same pairing as you Sue A But I'm the gardener and Granny Dragon is banned from doing anything except admiring since she dug up my Japanese Anemones saying she'd got rid of "Those nasty nettles" !!!
                        But as you say Air and Fire mixed has given us a great roller-coaster of a marriage for the past 42 years.
                        It's not the growing old I mind but the growing stupid with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpadragon View Post
                          We are the same pairing as you Sue A But I'm the gardener and Granny Dragon is banned from doing anything except admiring since she dug up my Japanese Anemones saying she'd got rid of "Those nasty nettles" !!!
                          But as you say Air and Fire mixed has given us a great roller-coaster of a marriage for the past 42 years.
                          You can't have fire without air! Good job OH aint a water sign like mine as water puts out the fire!!
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by OverWyreGrower View Post
                            I'm a Capricorn, Mr OWG is a Virgo

No idea what that means then!
                            You are both earth signs, which probably gives you a fair chance of getting along well!

Comment

Originally posted by madderbat View Post
                              You are both earth signs, which probably gives you a fair chance of getting along well!
                              Shoud be the ultimate gardening couple!
                              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I'm Aries (and apparently typical of the beast) and OH is Cancer.
                                Whassat mean then ?????
                                Rat

British by birth
                                Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                                http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...