No announcement yet.

Star Signs????????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire & water, either you evaporate her or she puts your fire out I would say (but perhaps you both keep each other on an even keel!)
    There is more to it than just where the sun is when you are born. There are other planets (and the moon) which cast influence, and depending on how they pull around the zodiac can make a big difference.
    Will post some links soon about it all.

Comment

If anyone wants to research this subject further, one of the best books is Linda Goodman's 'Sun Signs'. Very amusing descriptions of each type
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I'm a Libra and he's a Scorpio. I've just sat and worked out that out of both of our families combined, most of us are Libra (3) or Scorpio (7)
        Works for us though. Was sorting out the new calendar just before Christmas and worked out that we have at least one family birthday in every month of the year, so perhaps we have at least one of each sign too?

Kirsty
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Well said Two-sheds, but here are a couple of links if you just want to get the flavour without buying to start with.

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/
          http://www.jwen.com/astro/astro.html

Comment

Thanks MB, I've just had a quick look at the first one, very interesting.
            Bright Blessings
            Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Hmmm, I know I'm a scorpio & Mrs G's birth day was the tuesday just gone so what does that make her ( apart from old )
              ntg
              Never be afraid to try something new.
              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
              ==================================================

Comment

I'm a typical saggitarius (red haired and fiery) first one mentioned here I think? OH is pisces ( totally non-compatible so I'm told) no way he dampens my fire that's for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
                  ...Mrs G's birth day was the tuesday just gone so what does that make her ( apart from old )
                  Depends on the year really, Nick, but I bet she's a Pisces - both water signs. pm me with date/place and time of birth (if known) for you both and I'll have a look.
                  Last edited by madderbat; 24-02-2007, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X