Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50p per pack in Taunton

SWMBO has just texted me she got £31 worth

in anticipation i started logging all our seeds in store via XL spreadsheet with name variety and sow dates last night
    started 9pm and managed to watch the whole of the Bond film and 12.30 last night still not finished so second shift tonight

Comment

Originally posted by The Large One View Post
      50p per pack in Taunton

SWMBO has just texted me she got £31 worth

in anticipation i started logging all our seeds in store via XL spreadsheet with name variety and sow dates last night
      started 9pm and managed to watch the whole of the Bond film and 12.30 last night still not finished so second shift tonight
      62 packets I hope you have the room for them all
      Saunders in Weston super mare have the seed sale on

for those who are not members don't panic you can pick a card up in the stores, if you don't want to keep using it don't bother registering it
      Thought For The Day
      If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
      Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Went today and stopped at 28 packets (split 50/50 veg and flowers) just added up the original value £60.08 - the best value was the 4 italian tomato varieties plus sweet basil at £4.25.

Next time I must make a list of what I need rather than rooting through picking out things I like.

Mind you it was a real free for all but most civilised!
        The cats' valet.

Comment

I'm afraid we overdid it again! Just cant resist all those colourful packets of seeds for 50p each! Think we've got enough seeds now for the whole of Partington, let alone our plots!

Spent £59.50!! 119 packets of seeds!

Im sure we cant be the only ones who need 7 types of courgette, 12 types of pepper, 25 types of toms, 14 types of chilli, 9 types of aubergine, 19 types of bean, 4 types of pea, 14 types of squash and pumpkin, 14 types of lettuce, 7 types of beetroot, 3 types of parsnip, 5 types of leek, 9 types of carrot, 5 types of cucumber, and the gods alone knows how many types of brassicas!
          Blessings
          Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
          Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
          Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
          On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Dobby View Post
            I'm afraid we overdid it again! Just cant resist all those colourful packets of seeds for 50p each! Think we've got enough seeds now for the whole of Partington, let alone our plots!

Spent £59.50!! 119 packets of seeds!

Im sure we cant be the only ones who need 7 types of courgette, 12 types of pepper, 25 types of toms, 14 types of chilli, 9 types of aubergine, 19 types of bean, 4 types of pea, 14 types of squash and pumpkin, 14 types of lettuce, 7 types of beetroot, 3 types of parsnip, 5 types of leek, 9 types of carrot, 5 types of cucumber, and the gods alone knows how many types of brassicas!
            LOL, I wont feel guity about how many I bought then.

Comment

Lol, well, if anyones going to overdo it, it just has to be us! Lol!
              Blessings
              Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
              Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
              Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
              On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X