No announcement yet.

Good bye my lovely old boy! R.i.p eseve

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry. You obviously loved him so. What a lucky cat!

Comment

Hi Jan. Really sorry to her about the old Fella. You made the right decision, but you know that already. Big ((((HUGS)))) to you and the rest of your lovely Moggies!
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I've just seen this Jan. I'm so so sorry to here about your old lad Eseve and my heart goes out to you. Reading about him and your loss has brought me to tears, and Jinny to meow rather loudly with the big squeeze I've just given him. It's not an easy decision to make, but one we are able to make for our much loved pets. The hole that's he's left behind for you is almost too painful to put into words...I can tell. But he's in familiar company and with much loved members of his family who have gone before him, take comfort knowing he loved you and your daughter very much...you both did him proud. XXXXX
        Last edited by ginger ninger; 28-10-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear your sad news Jan, give your other cats lots of cuddles from me & our soppy little old cat.
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Loads of comfort-hugs. I tried to post before, but found myself putting in a load of stuff that didn't belong, so I gave up until I could leave all that out.
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Sad day Jan, even though you know you did the right thing.
              xx
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Morning Jan, how are you doing...still sending big hugs to you, hope you are ok
                x

Comment

read this with tears streaming down my face, remember you gave him a long & happy life x
                  The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

I'm a little late, but just wanted to add my condolences (typed one-handed due to a one-eared, no-tailed black thing clung to me like a limpet!).

I've done that lonely drive and shed tears for the same reason. I also felt like sh1t, but I'd taken pictures of her the day before and looking back, she was truly in need of that final gift.

Nicos, I so hope you get news on Hewie, good or bad. I have been there, too and 6 years on I have never got over it.

Hugs to you both. xxx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X