Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not mean, you're just not an idiot/wildly superstitious

Comment

No not mean, I also never pass anything like that on and never did when it was of 'the letter in the post form'.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

It is necessarily so that your 'friend' sent them. Recently I was getting loads of inappropriate and weird emails from my grandaughter. She was so embarrassed and reported that she had caught a virus that was using her address to send unsolicitated mail....creepy.

Comment

I put a stop to this when my staff started including me on them [when I was 'management'] by suggesting that if anyone had time to a - read and b - forward on this type of rubbish - then come and see me and i'd find them something more intellectual and worthy of their attention to be getting on with....

I'm still friends with them on Faceache so I think they appreciated it in the end.

Comment

They get filed automatically as spam (Norton Internet Security).

I review my spam box once a week.. as my ISP also filters my mail for spam # before I get mail, not much rubbish gets in.

# A User setting in NTL now Virgin Media..
            Last edited by Madasafish; 28-10-2010, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I don't tend to get those chain emails anymore thankfully, as I've lost touch with the one person who used to send them to me. However, I do get chain texts from someone else. Now, I don't get many text messages, so when one comes in, I get all excited...

'Who can it be?' I say to myself. Eagerly I press the button and up comes either a chain text about a rose made out of symbols that I'm supposed to pass on or I will never achieve anything in life, or its O2 telling me I'm not making the most of the extra benefits I'm entitled to.

Take a hint - I don't care!!!

Comment

I just delete them and never send any on,folk have eventually taken the hint.

Today I got a mail from the President of Nigeria telling me I had a windfall waiting for me but I need to send him$73,00 dollars first,think I will pass

Comment

Oh Scarey I could kiss you I really could - feeling extremely blue and been in tears for most of the might but this gave me real laughs.

XXXXX

Comment

Originally posted by lizzylemon View Post
                    Oh Scarey I could kiss you I really could - feeling extremely blue and been in tears for most of the might but this gave me real laughs.

XXXXX
                    Well come ere then: MMMMWWWWAAAA, there you go!!
                    Glad I made someone laugh, hope things are better for you today. xx
                    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I thought of as really weird and boring by my family because not only do I send them back and complain, I also spend 1 minute finding a link (proving it's crap) to the usual stupid urban myths I am sent by them. I mean FGS, it takes 10 secs on google to work out something is rubbish, less time than it takes to forward something to 10 people. Idiots.

Anyway a year or so of doing that and they stopped sending me them, then my OH started getting them from the family, she's still complaining, but they ignore her
                      "Orinoco was a fat lazy Womble"

Please ignore everything I say, I make it up as I go along, not only do I generally not believe what I write, I never remember it either.

Comment

One person sends them to me - I never pass on or return them but today's was humourous and ended with the line -"If you do not pass this on to 5 more women your knicker elastic will snap and your pants will fall down!" Made me laugh - especially as I'm wearing my usual jeans, so you'd never noticed Knicker Elastic Collapse Syndrome!

Thinking about it- we used to call them Kecks - nearly an acronym.

Rambling a bit today aren't I?
                        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                          Rambling a bit today aren't I?
                          Rambling is good - it'll keep you away from the dusting
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

It's the mobile ones that get me...you're a wonderful Mum or great friend etc...then spend at least a pound of your credit texting the same message to ten friends...I'm sure that like me they'd prefer to hear from their kiddies that they're a great mum as opposed to some random chain text.
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I've never (yet) had the text ones! Maybe my friends are too careful with their money/credit
                              aka
                              Suzie

Comment

Never forward any of them, emails or texts - unless it's the spoof sort that make me laugh! Must admit I don't even read most of them.
                                Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                                So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X