No announcement yet.

Clocks back tonight!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Husband told me he had changed all the clocks and I believed him. I cooked the Sunday dinner according to the clock on the cooker only to serve up at 11.15 as he had not changed the cooker clock as did not know how to giggle giggle
    Updated my blog on 13 January

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra.../blogs/stella/

Comment

Originally posted by RoadCar View Post
      There on about putting the clocks another hour forward next year so it will be two hours forward so it would be in time with the rest of europe I think? so next October when you put it back it will be BST, but if you ask me why not just leave it a British Summer Time all year round.
      They tried that, caused all sorts of trouble and accidents.
      There is no earthly reason the UK should run on French time. I'm sure the more easterly parts of the EU use their own time, and America has loads of time zones (8?) and still seems to function quite adequately, so wh needs dark mornings just when roads are getting icy and kids go to school about the same time commuters are going to work? It's far less trouble in the evening!
      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by arpoet View Post
        Glad we are back to GMT again.. it gives us early birds more allotment time. roger
        Alright for you but it means that I can no longer go down the lotty after work unless I'm willing to work by headtorch!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X