your favorite comedy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your favorite comedy

OH has been trawling thro u tube for old episodes of newman and baddiel, history today. I don't know if tou remember it but went along the lines of "see that festering glob of phlegm on the pavement, that's you that is"

I was cooking in the kitchen and laughing so much, has to be one of my favorite comedy duo's apart from the little britain guys.

Totally agree, LJ Fools and Horses is unbeatable. Did enjoy The Good Life, too

Comment

I'm afraid Little Britain really doesn't do it for me, but fools and horses - now there's a classic! I also agree that The Good Life is/was fab.
      More up to date comedy? Probably The Vicar of Dibley.

Comment

even better, father ted

Comment

Serenity, absolutely agree about Newman & Baddiel. Every time my husband and I walk past a prticular hedge, one of us always comes out with "see that old hedge, that's yew, that is". Well, it keeps us entertained...

Father Ted also hilarious, as is 'Green Wing' (although the language can be a bit strong), and I caught a bit of Fawlty Towers last night, which still makes me laugh out loud.
          http://inelegantgardener.blogspot.com

Comment

Have to agree with Only Fools (I like anything with David Jason), my other favourite is anything with Ronnie Barker (Porridge, Open All Hours).
            Bex

Comment

The House of Commons live!
              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
              Brian Clough

Comment

Red Dwarf...

Managed to get the girlfriend hooked on it ...... so much we used the theme tune as the music whilst we were signing the register the day we got married
                http://madallotment.blogspot.com/ - updated 19/08/2007

Comment

mad djg - we had the music from Father Ted (by The Divine Comedy) at our wedding!
                  http://inelegantgardener.blogspot.com

Comment

Mine has to be Monty Python's Flying Circus. First cried with laughter to it as a fifteen year old and still doing the same in my fifties. My favourite sketch has to be the dead parrot. OH loves Gimme Gimme Gimme
                    Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

Fools and horses, vicar of dibley, father ted and green wing.

found first series of little britain funny, but it has got a 'flogging a dead horse' feel to it now and just makes me cringe.

Kirsty
                      Kirsty b xx

Comment

'Ello 'Ello was always a firm favourite of mine!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Was newman and baddiel the one featuring 'Milky Milky', I think it was and that was one of my all time favourites. Also used to howl with laughter at Game On.
                          All at once I hear your voice
                          And time just slips away
                          Bonnie Raitt

Comment

My favourite comedies are Coronation Street and Eastenders! Never seen such laughable things in my life!

Zebedee
                            "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                              found first series of little britain funny, but it has got a 'flogging a dead horse' feel to it now and just makes me cringe.
                              Totally agree It was funny the first time round, but now, especially with all the re-runs, it's dull and repetitive

On the other hand, I like Red Dwarf, the occasional Vicar of Dibley, but I'm more into sci-fi stuff like Stargate etc

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X