No announcement yet.

Noisy Neighbours

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so relieved when the noisy neighbours moved out from renting the house next door, and some nice quiet people moved in.
    Apparently the new neighbours have had loads of problems with the unpaid bills and calls from bailiffs and the Police about various debts and misdemeanours the previous tenants left behind. Not to mention various plugs and sockets left in an unsafe condition.
    For me it was all quiet on the Western Front - only to find war breaking out on the Eastern Front , newly rented out to a couple with some very noisy children!
    I think I'm going to have to seriously think about moving house.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
      For me it was all quiet on the Western Front - only to find war breaking out on the Eastern Front , newly rented out to a couple with some very noisy children!
      On a plus point, we're not attached on the other side so they would have to have a VERY loud party for it to keep us awake at night

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X