Masterchef - Hannah's sweater

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterchef - Hannah's sweater

Why does Hannah insist on wearing a sweater?

Sure she's full figured - and why not - but why wear a duvet in a kitchen?
    The law will hang the man or woman
    Who steals the goose from off the common
    But lets the greater thief go loose
    Who steals the common from the goose
    http://johntygreentoes.blogspot.com/

Now she's got food poisoning on the set of Casualty!

Comment

Asked OH the other day why she felt the need to dress up warm when it's obviously baking in the kitchen. Didn't see it tonight but at least if she was ill then she could get medical attention with all those doctors about!!!

Re the fuller figure bit - never trust a thin chef, if they can't cook anything they want to eat themselves then what hope have the rest of us got?????
      Last edited by Alison; 12-03-2007, 08:20 PM.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Who is Hannah??

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
          Asked OH the other day why she felt the need to dress up warm when it's obviously baking in the kitchen. Didn't see it tonight but at least if she was ill then she could get medical attention with all those doctors about!!!

Re the fuller figure bit - never trust a thin chef, if they can't cook anything they want to eat themselves then what hope have the rest of us got?????
          Now I know why I am such a good cook!

Comment

Originally posted by madderbat View Post
            Who is Hannah??
            A contestant on Master Chef - a TV programme!
            Last edited by johnty greentoes; 12-03-2007, 09:45 PM.

Comment

If we are going to talk about sweaters, wot about Nigella Lawson? Wot! Eh! Phwoar!

Zebedee
              "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Hannah from Masterchef and Nigella Lawson don't really have much in common apart from cooking!!!!! Speaking personally, would rather have Hannah cook for me as I find Nigella a bit annoying but get the feeling the guys may not agree!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Alison- do the guys actually realise Nigella's doing some cooking???
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Of course I realise Nigella's doing some cooking! That's the only reason I watch her!

Zebedee

Comment

Originally posted by zebedee View Post
                      Of course I realise Nigella's doing some cooking! That's the only reason I watch her!
                      I believe you.................................................thousands wouldn't
                      Kirsty b xx

Comment

What - Nigella COOKS ? When did she start cooking?
                        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

OK this is one for the guys only - although it makes me howl with laughter each time I see it! there is one bit where Nigella is cooking a piece of steak and she has her tongues out to pick up the steak when its cooked.....she then says, in the only way she can...."I love a bit of tongue action"!!!! I kid you not! I'm SURE she knew what she meant when she said that! Bernie aka Dexterdog
                          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Oh my goodness, I've just come over all faint at the thought!!!

Zebedee

Comment

If I find out which episode ZB I'll post it then you can watch it if you get chance. Bernie aka Dexterdog
                              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X