Rescue Dogs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
    My old boy is a rescue. I probably do have some hairs around the place, there is definitely mud and stuff about the place, he sits on his own settee when I'm in the room, and mine when I'm not, he jumps on my bed whenever I'm not in the house, but I am dreading the day he no longer does that.
    I got him from a rescue home in Norfolk, that let me take him home the same day. He had already been taken by 2 other families who bought him back, without giving reasons. It took him a little while to settle in with me, but that was over 13 years ago and he is now such a massive part of my life.
    He will be leaving me in the near future, next couple of years probably, but I will absolutely get another rescue dog once the pain of losing my old fella goes.
    Very true, very true, my dogs don't chew, they sleep in our bed, the new addition is in the throws of housetraining and I know what you mean, they manage to crawl into your heart and it is sad when they are no longer here, they are part of the family!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X