No announcement yet.

Penine Kitchen & Garden

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ellas Mum, BW didn't quite get it right, it was play.com that we got it from, £5.99 delivered for 2 dvd set. good value and a wonderful programme.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
      Thought you would know where the Pennines are Snadger! Have a look on a map and the big hills between Lancashire and Yorkshire are called, um, er - the Pennines! LOL! (Haven't checked, presumably that's where this series is set?) Bernie aka Dexterdog
      Thought about that DDL but it aint spelled like dat! Unless weavie has mispelled it If so, he/she will have Peter from the grammar police on to them!

PS Wondered what that line of pointy things in a chain in the distance I can see out of my window was???
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
        ..........PS Wondered what that line of pointy things in a chain in the distance I can see out of my window was???
        Thats the bars on the windows
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
          Thats the bars on the windows
          So why are my Pajamas on back to front with the cuffs joined then?
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hi guys - Weavie here (female by the way) well I was the last time I looked. Got the spelling from the DVD cover so should be right. PW should have the DVD's by the morning so hope he'll enjoy them. Each programme is 3 hours long though so def. need to be multi-tasking while watching. I got through piles of ironing! Put creases in all the wrong places as wasn't looking at what I was doing. I'll be amazed if I'm the only one on the vine that has ordered these DVD's. I also watched The Victorian garden - found it v. interesting. Did you guys think the presenter sounded like Alan Wicker?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X