This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capsid View Post
    LOL, you quoted a Wikipedia article which you claim is run by the CIA! Epic fail. Please go away.
    have a read: Wikipedia a US Gov't Fraud - How US Agents Can Embed in Wikipedia, Plant Propaganda, Deceive Citizens; Wikipedia and the CIA

thats because the georgia guidestones have no reason to be used as a dis-info tool. The people who created them are in cahoots with the intelligence agencies. Dont u get it ? It is a global cabal of criminals working together. They blatantly tell us what there doing.. but the masses are too dumb to see it.. That wiki page just tells u what is written on it and evidences the fact that the monument exists.. But Im betting you didnt know it existed before.

- the best place to hide something is in plain view!

Not one president or major politican comes to power without being ok'd by the bilderberg group. (but im guessing you've probably never heard of them).. Wikipedia 'editors' censor Bilderberg's Nazi roots - http://217.72.179.7/bilderberg/ and www.bilderberg-mirror.org.uk - The High Priests of Globalisation - Bilderberg Conferences - secret Mafia governmnent for transatlantic elite power )

But anyway you've all had enough info to keep you occupied for a while.. Well those that wish to have a look anyway.. - enjoy!

a small list of things to watch when your bored..
    Money as debt - Money As Debt
    Its an illusion - John Harris - Its An Illusion
    - 7/7 ripple effect - 7/7 Ripple Effect
    - the magnificent deception - The Magnificent Deception Part 1 of 2 (ThinkFree & Robert Menard Present)
    -codex alimentarius - Nutricide - Criminalizing Natural Health, Vitamins, and Herbs

That'll do.. I shant be posting again on this thread as I feel I may be stepping on growfruit&veg sensetive toes.. theyve already deleted my 2 signature links..

I shall go talk about veggies now..

peace ppl

(just be open minded is all I ask - the world is not how you think it is)
    My little site

Comment

Tell me, are tin foil hats not really itchy?
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by newmannewy View Post
        That'll do.. I shant be posting again on this thread as I feel I may be stepping on growfruit&veg sensetive toes.. theyve already deleted my 2 signature links..
        TBH, I think that you've done pretty well not to have been ripped to bits - I can't think of another forum which would not have descended into name-calling at the very least!

Well done, grapes - it takes all sorts to make the world, and this shows that we can all be tolerant of all, whether we agree with them or not.

I shall go talk about veggies now..
        Thank goodness for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          TBH, I think that you've done pretty well not to have been ripped to bits - I can't think of another forum which would not have descended into name-calling at the very least!

Well done, grapes - it takes all sorts to make the world, and this shows that we can all be tolerant of all, whether we agree with them or not.

Thank goodness for that!
          *nods* Ultimately different folks have different views backed up by their experience, and that often harms none. I should bear that in mind more when commenting. Apologies to the OP if any offence was taken to my posts. I actually respect how calmly you have stated your case, remaining so till the last.

(and I know you said you aren't posting any more on the thread regarding the topic, but what Did you decide to plant in the end, given that the last post I read of yours you were hoping to find some fairly hardy perennials?)

Comment

I am all for it myself. If the authorities spray all that stuff in the sky it will save a lot of time effort and money on fertilizers.

Comment

Hi newmannewy - I'm possibly one of the few here who will not take a quick opportunity for striking out with belittling debunking without proper investigation - personal or scientifically proven.

I've heard of chemtrails before - not sure what I think right now - but I discount NOTHING as being impossible.

Have recently discovered richplanet.net which also broadcasts on c200 and c201 if you have sky/freesat.

Have also joined the forum there and I think you would find yourself in good company there.

Many interesting aspects. I personally believe a closed mind is a controlled/easily controlled mind.

Richard D Hall who runs the enterprise is kind enough to allow full access to the majority of the programs online free of charge. True devotees can buy cds, books and other merchandise. I'm not an agent for richplanet nor RDH - so pease mods don't delete all of this post if contravenes your rules - please leave in the important bits!
              Last edited by quark1; 15-03-2011, 01:57 PM.

Comment

As for the 70 in a 30mph
                Yes? Please explain. Explain why you were uninsured too please. Briefly, if you would

Evil flourishes, because good men do nothing!
                Good WOmen do do something - this one videos idiots speeding in 30 zones and shops them to the evil police

Dont u get it ? It is a global cabal of criminals working together. .... but the masses are too dumb to see it..
                That's as maybe. However, I have enough to eat & drink, I have air to breathe and my house is warm. That's all I need. I think, perhaps, that you have too much time on your hands?

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                TBH, I think that you've done pretty well not to have been ripped to bits
                Everyone take a bow ... and well done NewMan yerself, for entertaining us and not getting yourself banned
                Last edited by Two_Sheds; 15-03-2011, 01:59 PM.
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Well, I would like to play with the troll but this isn't the forum for it. Maybe newmannewy would like to take his theories to the James Randi forum where there is a dedicated section for conspiracy theorists,
                  Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

I went to Florida last month and it was sunny everyday-I ran over an orange and got a shock as it went off like a grenade!
                    Gill

So long and thanks for all the fish.........

I have a blog http://areafortyone.blogspot.co.uk

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop.

Comment

OK- I'm going to close this thread now!

A very interesting read- thanks peeps!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse