No announcement yet.

Think of me.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be worse, I spent all afternoon listening to an accordian player. Same song over and over again. Various other members of staff were threatening to get rid of the accordian in varying humerous ways.

Comment

It's lovely to hear that you had a good time. My youngest granddaughter is 8 so I can imagine what a fun time you had.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I love the accordian...although I can understand same song over and over would get a bit much.
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Sounds like the girls (and you?) had a lovely time in the end so that's the best result. I'm sure the contest will be a lot of fun and very good giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
            I love the accordian...although I can understand same song over and over would get a bit much.
            I don't mind them, but 6 hours of the same tune continuously was a bit much

Comment

I hope you've recovered!

Comment

Glad you had fun. You want to try the first bars of smoke on the water, over and over and over
                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Remember those days well, glad they ( you ) had fun afterall thats what its all about when you are that age. Hope the contest goes well, ours used to go on for hours cos all the kids wanted to take part.
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

I remember those days - hope it goes well for them on the day/night.
                    My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
                      Remember those days well, glad they ( you ) had fun afterall thats what its all about when you are that age. Hope the contest goes well, ours used to go on for hours cos all the kids wanted to take part.
                      It can go on for as many hours as it wants...parents don't go so I won't have to sit through it

They're at one of the other girls house tonight for another session
                      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X