No announcement yet.

Do you like...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems I now have my 'boots' in the title - some much to achieve, so little time!!

I would hate to be in Dave's shoes
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Gonna wait a while before I vote - well, I have got to get use to it first, un fair to not give it a chance!
      Well done team for getting it up and running, boy did I miss my vine friends...it can be very lonely here at times.

Is there a quick guide on how to find and use the new bits?

Finding the smilie icons hard to see and are there less of them? sometimes I wish we had more.....or is there anther way of adding an icon. I often think there should be a 'hug' icon.

I am thinking that I like it so far though.

ps It all looks a little squashed - not good for my eyes (just had them tested too!) lol

Thanks folks for all your hard work, including our mods, who will have many questions to answer I am sure!
      Last edited by Headfry; 01-04-2011, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Well, although I voted No, perhaps a 'wait and see' option would have been best for me - I haven't been on here much lately because it had started running ssssllllloooowww again and was driving me nuts, but this seems faster now, but I now have to spend time getting to know my way around again!

Another reason I had eased up my Vine use was that it was taking up far too much of my time! So I'll try to use the fact that it's all unfamiliar to stop myself from getting addicted again! ;D
        Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

I've voted no too, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
          The reason I 'took' to the Vine so much in the first place, was its easy to use interface - everything was self explainatory. I'm a member of another forum (about bees), but I rarely ever go on it because its soooo complicated and hard to navigate round.
          Having said all that, I do appreciate that the upgrade was necessary to fix all sorts of problems, and Dave must have worked really hard to get us back online ahead of schedule - thank you Dave xx

Comment

Is just me or does the background appear less bright ? Seems more like the old tint (good thing)

With the majority regarding standard smileys
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

NO...........

Comment

LOL Ginge! You tell it like it is Girl!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Initial reaction is a no, there's too much going on on the opening page but as others have said, not an easy job and we'll get used to it.What a bunch of old fogies we are not liking change! And I'm the worst
                  Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

no :insert eyeache smiley:, but I'm grateful for it being back so quick :insert happy smiley :

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      Is just me or does the background appear less bright ? Seems more like the old tint (good thing)
                      Yeah, we've got some of the green tinge back in the background colour again, thank goodness...

Comment

I'm with Ginger on this one...

or maybe I'm just feeling a tad grumpy today
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                          NO......
                          Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                          LOL Ginge! You tell it like it is Girl!
                          Nah Ginge is sitting on the fence or it would have been .......

NnnnnnOoooooooooooooo ......
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 01-04-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                            Yeah, we've got some of the green tinge back in the background colour again, thank goodness...
                            Big thanks to Dave for sorting that I find it so much easier on my eyes

Comment

Mmmmh, not sure if I like it. Does anyone else think the pages look a little bland? Wasn't the old version more colourful? Or it could just be me! A thank you to Dave for getting the Vine up and running so quickly. With the Vine being down and having spare time I managed to re-pot all of my toms (now where are the smileys?)

Comment

getting more used to it

Still cant see the smilies very well though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X