No announcement yet.

Do you like...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted No but it wont get changed to make us all happy so will put up with it. Now I think can I be bothered to go and take a look at the site, most of the time I wont.
    Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
    and ends with backache

Comment

I'd say Dave's already changed stuff and will be twiddling I am sure - so you can't say that it won't get changed as it has!

We'll get used to it I'm sure.

It's the folks that make this place what it is - and if it means keeping the spammers out then I'm all for it!

Comment

Not keen, but not much bothered. Will get sort of used to it.
        Now if it could be changed so that it stops marking every post 'read' when I sign off......
        The one thing that has always bothered me is the way, if I haven't got time to read everything in one go, any thread I didn't read, the next time I come 'read first unread' goes to the next one posted after I signed off.
        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
          The one thing that has always bothered me is the way, if I haven't got time to read everything in one go, any thread I didn't read, the next time I come 'read first unread' goes to the next one posted after I signed off.
          It's still working for me...

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
            It's still working for me...
            The problem I described is not part of the new version, it has always been like that and it is a nuisance! Other fora I visit this only happens on threads I have actually visited the last page, not on all threads in the whole thing!
            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I can't vote as it says the poll is closed.....
              The cats' valet.

Comment

It looks fine to me and I haven't had any problems with the navigation. Most people are not keen on change in general. I've had plenty of practice in making changes and guiding folks through it (or dragging kicking and screaming in some cases), so can provide counselling if required.

I'm also an advocate of "if you don't move forward you'll get left behind".
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by dogsbody View Post
                  I can't vote as it says the poll is closed.....
                  You can now, cos I've re-opened it

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post

It's the folks that make this place what it is - and if it means keeping the spammers out then I'm all for it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X