Global warming?????????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global warming?????????

Global warming???? climate changing??? what they are talking about??
    it is cold, miserable, gloomy, depressing, dark and it is supposed to be the first day of spring tomorrow..yes!! but were? some of my okra seedlings committed suicide others contemplating about it....not to mention about my snakes of Sicily seedlings. But someone said that hope is the last thing to die!!!
    Regards
    Don vincenzo

Don
    One of the theories is that if due to the ocean currents being disrupted by global warming elsewhere, we could lose the gulf stream and actually get colder and wetter with more storms in our part of Northern Europe.
    Don't know what to think, but it has been freezing today, a biting wind, snow, hail and rain and last week was gardening in short sleeves - now it's back with the thermals.
    Still thinking about giving up smoking, oh god
    Sue

Comment

Look beyond your back garden DV! Melting polar ice, for instance.

It does seem cold this week, but looking back at my diary for last 2 years, its still getting warmer every year...
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        Look beyond your back garden DV! Melting polar ice, for instance.

It does seem cold this week, but looking back at my diary for last 2 years, its still getting warmer every year...
        Hello 2Sheds
        tried very hard but there is a small block of flats beyond my back garden and no garden at the front
        Regards
        Don Vincenzo

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X