No announcement yet.

New job...in a nursery!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic news.......but boy that would be soooo dangerous for me! too many tempting plants to buy.

Comment

many congrats im a little jealous too...........
      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Well done - dream job eh?
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Well done i am sure you'll love it now do members of the forum get discount

Ian

Comment

How fantastic is that! And it'll take some of the strain off you both.

Comment

Well done and congratulations, but jealous, jealous, JEALOUS!!!!
              When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Well done! It may not be well paid, but it would be my dream job!

Incidentally, I've just this very hour applied for a nursery job! Wish me luck!

Comment

Sorry to be a bit late to the party but, really well done you There's an old saying oop north - "shy bairns get nah sweets" so, well done to you for asking. You must have made a good impression at the interview.

And Ouya Mellsa, good luck with your interview
                  A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Good luck Ouya, hope it went well for you too.
                    I think it will be bloomin () hard work tbh. I'll be on the nursery side, not the 'shop' side, so my green fingers had better be working But am really looking forward to it. It's a really lovely spot. All laid out as individual roman type walled gardens sort of, with fountains, loads of statues and sculptures and lovely planted borders. With the usual beds of plants for sale in the middle, laid out in alphabetical order And they are good quality too. I'll try to get some picis up once I start there on the 2nd.
                    I once worked on a stable yard and even the endless rain, slog and whining kids couldn't destroy the sheer delight of being with horses all the time. I only gave it up because one of them reared up, pulling me over backwards and trapping a nerve in my neck meaning I could only do light work for ages. I'm hoping this will be the same. Well without the getting injured bit obviously.
                    Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Congratulations its hilly and well done you!

Good luck to you ouya as well!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Congratulations! Sounds wonderful

Comment

Fantastic! I bet you can't get the grin off your face. Nice to hear a bit of good news at the moment.

Good luck with it

Dave
                          Fantasy reminds us that the soul is sane but the universe is wild and full of marvels

http://thefrontyardblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X