hello again from dinky doo

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello again from dinky doo

hello its been a while since i was on here last as ive not been feeling all that well i did my back at work and have had my hernia repaired again
    im feelin a lot better now so hopefully will be donw on the plot on sunday

i woke up last saturday to find my small plastic greenhouse i had in my garden had been pinched the little gits had trashed all my seedlings smashed all my pots and left a right old mess

needless to say its back to square 1

any 1 recomend a place where i can get good azada or mattock from ?
    PRESTON NORTH END
    xbox gamertag billybobs
    add me to your friends list if you got what it takes

Hi dinky
    Glad to hear you are all mended and getting back down to the plot.
    I bought two azada, sort of his and hers from
    http://www.get-digging.co.uk/tools.htm
    Quick, freindly helpful service and more to the point great tools. i am the proud owner of a lightweight one @ £24.00 and a medium weight one @ £27.00. My daughter and I can use both and OH hasn't given 'his' a go yet.
    Denise xox

Learn from the mistakes of others because you'll never live long enough to make them all yourself.
    -- Alfred E. Neumann
    http://denise-growingmyown.blogspot.com//

Comment

Sorry to hear you have been ill Dinky-doo,then had to put up with vandals on top of every thing else.Hope you back to normal soon.

Comment

Welcome back Dinky Doo. Hope you are much better and have a good gardening season. I'm disgusted to hear about your greenhouse and plants. Just how do people who do these things feel about themselves. Very sick making.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Totally agree with Alice, hope things get better. I know it's off the subject but what do vandals get out of destroying things (especially plants and trees). I can just about understand (though strongly disapprove of) stealing things if they have a use or re-sale value, but destruction is pointless.

Comment

thanks folks the thing with the green house is that ive had it in the garden for nearly 2 yrs now and no one bothered it honestly
            PRESTON NORTH END
            xbox gamertag billybobs
            add me to your friends list if you got what it takes

Comment

Hi Dinky Do

I see you're in Preston - where's your allotment? I live in South Ribble and am currently on most of the waiting lists there.

That's terrible about your seedlings & greenhouse. You should have a rottweiler wandering loose in your garden to keep the little horrors away.
              I've had my weetabix...

Comment

Originally posted by dinky_doo View Post
                hello its been a while since i was on here last as ive not been feeling all that well i did my back at work and have had my hernia repaired again
                im feelin a lot better now so hopefully will be donw on the plot on sunday

i woke up last saturday to find my small plastic greenhouse i had in my garden had been pinched the little gits had trashed all my seedlings smashed all my pots and left a right old mess

needless to say its back to square 1

any 1 recomend a place where i can get good azada or mattock from ?
                Hi Dinky Doo sorry you have been unwell but glad to see you back.
                How about a sawn off to solve your "Git" problem
                Last edited by bubblewrap; 24-03-2007, 04:59 PM.
                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                Brian Clough

Comment

Glad to see you've recuperated a bit Dinky Doo and 'don't let the b*st*rds get you down'
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Hello - and welcome back!!
                    Sorry to hear about the sh!ts who are getting on your t!ts ( sorry LJ- but that sort of thing really gets on my*******************! ( anyone know a 'bad word 'that long????)
                    Welcome back -and am looking forward to your posts!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

sorry to hear about your vandals ...just remember what goes round comes round, take care x
                      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Hi dinky doo - good to hear from you again! suggest having a vigil on your lottie together with either a very fierce dog or a small pistol of some kind? DDL
                        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X