Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Reetlet sob heartbroken at school .....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirginVegGrower View Post
    Is it Rollo asin King Rollo? You can buy the book as a present for being a big girl at school maybe...
    Ohhhh! I don't know. I'll have to check with the teacher. She's brought it in as the class mascot and the kidlings love him

Reet
    x

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
      What did you do with the whole day to yourself?
      Not a lot

Reet
      x

Comment

oh poor Reet it is awful isn't it...really feel for you. went through this for a long time as some just are like that...and yes in my experience best way is lots of cuddles and reassurance and then just GO the minute you can...not even feeling bad re: sneaking off if necessary. TAs/classroom assistants big help. My daughter (older than yours) is wobbly about such things a lot but sometimes decides/can be encouraged to be Brave and for some reason that really helps too.
        Courage...

Comment

My 3 girls all went off quite happily - it was me in floods of tears when they had gone! I remember (55 years ago!) when my mum took me to my new classroom, my teacher was Miss Guard and I screamed my head off and refused to go into the classrom as Miss had a moustache and I thought she was a man dressed up! I can remember so vividly hanging onto the doorframe so she couldn't drag me in! I still feel guilty, what ever affect did that have on that poor woman.

Comment

According to my mum, I cried when she came to take me HOME!!

I've always loved going to school, and would walk in without a backward glance; but hated going home, cos I wanted to stay there!

The story is different with my sister... the family 'legend' is that she cried all the way to her first day at nursery, had to be bodily carried in by my mum and left, sobbing, on the floor in a heap.

About 2 hours after my mum got home, the nursery rang to ask if she could come and pick Sister up, and she hadn't stopped crying for the whole time she'd been there, still in a heap on the carpet, screaming blue murder if anyone went over to her.

Mum drove back to the nursery, marched in, and picked Sister up, and dumped her in the back of the car, where she slid into the footwell (this was before seatbelts and suchlike were commonplace). Mum was so cross, she drove home with Sister sobbing on the floor in the back of the car...

Sister is coming up to 29, and this story gets rolled out at least twice a month, whenever she is being ornery!

Comment

Hope Little Reetlet was happier at school this morning.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Hope Little Reetlet was happier at school this morning.
                Lol, she went in without a backward glance today and I've been shopping for some much needed, long overdue new clothes (which are an additional birthday present from the Reetlets - Annie is from OH).

Reet
                x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X