Can't Believe it.....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
    If you like ice-cream, find your way onto the Lizard Peninsular, down past Helston, to Coverack, where there is an ice-cream shop that sells the most fantastical range of local-made ice-creams (cones for eating).
    OMG.....forget the gardens, give me ice cream!!!! Way back in the early 80's my parents took us to Paignton for our holiday. We went into an icecream place on Torquay sea front and I had Lime Daiquiri sorbet. I have never ever forgotten it. To die for.

I love ice cream....mmmmmmm

Jules
    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
      If you like ice-cream, find your way onto the Lizard Peninsular, down past Helston, to Coverack, where there is an ice-cream shop that sells the most fantastical range of local-made ice-creams (cones for eating).
      Think this might be the place Hilary B

Roskilly's

Also if you want nice crab sandwiches or full cooked breakfast try cafe down lizard point near lighthouse.

Comment

Roskilly is the manufacturer, we always bought it from the place along the front at Coverack.
        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

This is divine. Lovely drive down, no traffic, little cottage is sweet and so nicely decorated. We arrived at lunchtime, had the most fabulous fish'n'chips at a beach cafe (really smart, and cheaper than at home!) walked along in the surf for a mile or so. Sand and wavelets had a 'spa' effect on my feet.....bliss!

Try and get some pics of the beach this evening.

Jules
          Jules

Comment

Enjoy your holiday dont eat too much

Comment

Loving the sound of the Lime Daiquiri Ice Cream! Now green with envy!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Have a wonderful time Jules, sounds like bliss to me, gardens, sand and pasties. Was brought up in Cornwall, folks live in Devon. Very very envious.
                Anyone who says nothing is impossible has never tried slamming a revolving door

Comment

Bit of a disaster today. Just about to leave the cottage and the front passenger side tyre went down with quite a pop. We had to wait for the RAC rescue chap to come and remove the wheel as BH cannot bend or lift heavy things. He took the wheel to Helston and came back with it fitted with a brand new tyre.

So, we didn't get to Heligan today. We might get there on Wednesday before we go home. Instead, we followed Hilary's suggestion and drove to Coverack for ice-cream. I could've eaten loads but common sense prevented gluttony and a stomach chill.

We've just had a cold chicken salad at the cottage. Very peaceful and civilized without children. Now we're off to the beach.

Ice creams; Chocolate & Raspberry (BH) and Chocolate and After Eight (mine)

Coverack

Jules
                  Jules

Comment

Chocolate and after eights for me please

Comment

http://photobucket.com/cornwallbreak

Photos so far, including a chilly & misty Abbey Gardens, Tresco.

Off to Eden today!

Jules
                      Jules

Comment

Fabulous - thanks so much for sharing. Abbey Gardens looks lovely.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Lovely photos thanks
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X