• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys at work are doing it.....FAB!
    I will be supporting not growing

Comment

I think I'd look like Ian Beale.

Every year I forget this, and that mini novel writing thing held in November...
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

If i could grow facial hair i would. I'm passed 20 but still can't manage any more than teenage 'bumfluff'

Comment

I've found just the present for all you tash-less chaps (and chapesses) - and I quote:

"If you ever fancied yourself with a moustache this pack of Notable Moustaches will help you make up your mind. It features replicas of the moustaches sported by Mario, Hogan, Dali, Chaplin, Magnum and Einstein, each with an adhesive backing so you can try them out for yourself. A great idea for any fancy dress party, too." (Why not Hitler?)

If however, you have already entered the realms of the hirsute you can have the book on "Beard and Moustache Management". Full of manly tips on how to trim, wax, polish and maintain your face furniture.

If you're desperate, I'll send you the link for the catalogue!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            pack of Notable Moustaches will help you make up your mind. It features replicas of the moustaches sported by Mario, Hogan, Dali, Chaplin, Magnum and Einstein, (Why not Hitler?)
            Most probably because Herr Hitler had a Charlie Chaplin growing under his nose

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Maccabee View Post
              If i could grow facial hair i would. I'm passed 20 but still can't manage any more than teenage 'bumfluff'
              Worry not Maccabee and think yourself lucky chuck. Himself and my sons only have to shave about once a week and really appreciate it!
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

I didn't realise how handsome Charlie Chaplin was.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Most probably because Herr Hitler had a Charlie Chaplin growing under his nose
                  Hitler had a square one (Moustache - no medical report on anything else) whilst Chaplin's is tapered!
                  Would post an image but its too early in the morning for me to work out how!!
                  Last edited by Nicos; 04-11-2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

hi all

just a quick thanks for the donation

NKP
                    NKP1962
                    The Allotment Directory - coming soon (watch this space!)
                    Movember - I am growing a 'tache in support of men's health

Comment

I remeber my dear auld Dad used to wax the ends of his tash like David Niven!

I'm going for a full blown Ricky Tomlinson, salt and pepper jobbie!
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X