Too Early....

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patchninja View Post
    i don't want to...hear a jungle bell until a week before xmas.
    I WANT ONE!!!

what is it?

Comment

My dearest daughter keeps asking to watch Christmas films...!!!
      Somebody Help me please!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FionaH View Post
        I have been "doing Christmas" at work for weeks now. Decs won't go up at home till a week before
        Sounds very much like the right timing to me. I like Christmas being at Christmas time .

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
          in answer to your opriginal question steve, for most people it's too early, but if it's that one that does it every year because they collect for charity, then no it isn't. I can't remember the name of the road it's on though, it's on the way out of cardiff is all i remember....
          North Road -heading up towards J32? I haven't been that way recently so can't say whether they're on or not.

Comment

Not been that way recently but I know that in the past they were told not to have so many lights coz drivers were slowing down to look and causing traffic jams.

Comment

The traffic is bad enough there at the best of times. I'd hate to live nearby with all those flashing lights and as for the electricity bill! Any more Humbugs?

Comment

Here you go..

Comment

Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                  Here you go..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26396[/ATTACH]
                  Can anyone identify these grubs that Cardiff Steve found down the back of his sofa?

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                    i want one!!!

what is it?
                    oh hahaha!

Comment

I brought some nice Christmas lights this year to put on my roof terrace, and I was debating when to put them up my self.

I believe the local town puts its Christmas tree up and turns on its lights at an event next Friday, so was thinking of putting mine up the same day, as you can see my roof terrace from the main square where the Tree will be.

I actually really enjoy seeing Christmas lights and such, I think its a good show of community spirit. I remember back in the day there were a lot less "Bah Humbug People" or they just knew how to stay quiet :P

Darren
                      Chilli Grower
                      mmmmmm Spicy Chilli.....
                      +----------------------------------+
                      | Blog: http://www.dg83.com/blog/|
                      +----------------------------------+

Comment

I used to work with someone whose neighbour put her decorations up in OCTOBER - on her Grandsons birthday and didn't take them down till MARCH -after her granddaughters birthday!!! Can you imagine how dusty they must have been by then?? AND I bet the darling little grand-children didn't appreciate her efforts!
                        When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Some dude on my way to work has his house covered in xmas lights already. I do mean covered too. On North Rd by the Gabalfa roundabout, CardiffSteve - you may know the one. Infact, I reckon its you

Edit: argh - it was already mentioned.. should have read the whole thread before replying
                          Last edited by chris; 14-11-2011, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
                            Some dude on my way to work has his house covered in xmas lights already. I do mean covered too. On North Rd by the Gabalfa roundabout, CardiffSteve - you may know the one. Infact, I reckon its you

Edit: argh - it was already mentioned.. should have read the whole thread before replying
                            Thanks Chris. You've saved me having to go and see if they're up this year.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post

No its not me Chris but I know the house you mean

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X