Elephant dung

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    Bought some Elephant poo-per when we visited the elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka: Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Still have it in our wedding memory box.
    Been there too. What a fantastic place. Fed the baby elephants with a gigantic bottle of milk. They are so appealing with their long eyelashes. I bought a T-shirt which was easy to pack - how did you manage with a wheelbarrow full of dung?

Comment

I think it's marketed under the name, "ZOO POOH" - and considering there is a large and inexhaustive supply, it's quite expensive from garden centres - probably because it's been rotted and sieved for you. However, if you do have a Zoo locally, it might well be worth approaching them with a wheel barrow in hand!
      When the Devil gives you Cowpats - make Satanic Compost!

Comment

Sod the wheel barrow, I'd be renting a van

Comment

well, if you can use any herbivore dung, I dont see why you cant use that too Looks more or less like horse poo except not in neat little lumps, more like neat big lumps.
          The cotswold wildlife park isn't that far away actually.....
          Last edited by taff; 14-11-2011, 12:03 PM. Reason: I couldnt stand to look at the typos again

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Been there too. What a fantastic place. Fed the baby elephants with a gigantic bottle of milk. They are so appealing with their long eyelashes. I bought a T-shirt which was easy to pack - how did you manage with a wheelbarrow full of dung?
            Put it in the trunk?
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
              Put it in the trunk?
              Wish I'd thought of that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                Paper............from elephant dung!!!!!!!!
                They had notepads made from it on QI on an "elephant in the room" challenge a few series back (none of the panel got the extra points for spotting it )
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X