No announcement yet.

Ladies and Gentlemen, wear sunscreen

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear... looks like I'm the only one who the title reminded me of the Baz Luhrmann tune: Everybody Is Free (To Wear Sunscreen)

I don't burn easily either luckily, but still... I should wear sunscreen more often than I do
    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

If you do forget suncream and you get burned - yea i did - but not on lottie was out on Monday (a sunny /windy bank holiday), I tryed all the after sun stuff i have but nothing worked too well so I did an LJ and googled for help. A site I found recommended Vinegar to help take the heat out. I tryed it in a small area of face first and it worked, withoutside effects, so applyed it all over my face. It really worked, apart from smelling like a chip, woooooow it was cool.
      Apply neat vinegar to area, I found it only needed 2 applications.
      Best stuff I have ever used and being very fair I do get caught out from time to time (about once a year).
      Sorry dont have the web page add. as I was too keen to try it out.
      Denise xox

Learn from the mistakes of others because you'll never live long enough to make them all yourself.
      -- Alfred E. Neumann
      http://denise-growingmyown.blogspot.com//

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X