aaarrrrggghh what next

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pottypotter View Post
    Got down the allotment today to find out that there had been three witnesses to my net theft. Our local foxes had draged them of to there den/nest. So at least they have gone to a good cause. Cancel the cctv
    Ha ha! That's so funny! And now at least you won't be scowling suspiciously at your neighbours!
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Went to water my precious first earlies and garlic today and discovered that someone has nicked the hose connector - again. Thats 3 in 12 months. Am told my neighbour who is a once a month visitor to his allotment always takes em home with him as we share a tap. by the time he comes back and i actually see him it could be months. I know its trivial but Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by has-bean View Post
        Went to water my precious first earlies and garlic today and discovered that someone has nicked the hose connector - again. Thats 3 in 12 months. Am told my neighbour who is a once a month visitor to his allotment always takes em home with him as we share a tap. by the time he comes back and i actually see him it could be months. I know its trivial but Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        3 People on our lottie have had their hosepipes nicked in the past WEEK
        Not too many people know about our lotties so me thinks it must be one of the locals from the houses that surround our site.
        The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
        Brian Clough

Comment

A fox earth with net curtains? Posh or what!

Flum
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by johnty greentoes View Post
            Being quite tall I can pee straight into the compost bin if the wind is favourable.
            Are you boasting or complaining JG? LOL! Bernie aka Dexterdog
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X