• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
    It made me hungry!
    Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
    Me to, it looked so nice I wanted it for my lunchtime sandwich - all of it
    Nah, the way he licks his fingers at the start then all you can see is his horrible greasy hands all over it as he hacks it up makes me feel queasy. I know you need to baste to stop your turkey getting dry but that one looked like it was swimming in oil - yuk

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
      Nah, the way he licks his fingers at the start then all you can see is his horrible greasy hands all over it as he hacks it up makes me feel queasy. I know you need to baste to stop your turkey getting dry but that one looked like it was swimming in oil - yuk
      To be honest, everything about Jamie Oliver makes me feel queasy!

Comment

If it is the one where the legs come off, then the wings then finally the breast so you are just left with a carcass, it was Paul Kelly of Kellybronze that told him. Google Paul Kelly wasy carving a turkey he has a video on You tube. I use it every year and for chickens too....

Comment

jamie

hi,it was the one where he carved the turkey sideways but there was other stuff I liked as well. I really want to be able to buy a copy and I'm really cross that i mislaid the blooming thing-grr1
          never mind, thanks for the ideas - I wont give up!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X