• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god that looks nice....

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
      god that looks nice....
      Taff - You're not too far away from North Somerset either! Shall we visit the Clootie House?

Comment

hmm...well...if ;0anyone deserves anything for christmas, I think people deserved to be scared silly, so....why not?

Comment

There won't be too much cleaning being done by moi in person. That I can delegate! I've a husband and four children who will be helping through varying degrees of unwillingness.....

I've battled the shops, defrosted the freezers in freezing temps outside and refilled them to groaning point. I've wrapped everything, having sourced and bought it in the first place, clutching a lot of grubby wish-lists in my wee paw. Not to brag, but like most Mums I have done everything. Time for time off before the test-of-strength cooking for shedloads three times a day for a week starts in earnest and, unbeknown to my visitors, they will also be helping with cooking and chores....I will be there in an omnipotent supervisory capacity (or bossy boots mode)

Jules
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Oops! This was meant for Taff, not you Jules!!

You make it sound like Halloween! I've put my broomstick away until next year - no more cleaning for me until October!!
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 21-12-2011, 09:57 AM. Reason: Apologising!

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Taff - You're not too far away from North Somerset either! Shall we visit the Clootie House?
              Originally posted by taff View Post
              hmm...well...if ;0anyone deserves anything for christmas, I think people deserved to be scared silly, so....why not?
              I doubt if my diabetic Dad will eat most of this clootie by his anesel', so if you like, pop in......It will scare you both silly, an hour or so in this house! The clootie keeps for weeks, let me send you some!

Jules
              Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Jules, You've called my bluff there! Silly comes naturally but being scared.... I think your houseful will do justice to the Clootie on their own.
                I'll discuss Clooties with my Scots neighbours when I see them over Christmas - See what their memories are. We've already shared Hogmanay, Burns Night, haggis and kilts together - as well as the whisky, of course!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X