Day Off

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Off

On a rare day off decided to visit The Eden Project, had a superb day, many exotic plants have fruit and good to see them growing. In view of global warming came home with an olive tree, and a coffee plant. Well worth a visit to anyone who can get there

I bought a packet of eden project seeds from our local garden centre. VERY expensive at £3.00 for only 8 seeds (didn't check the price before I went to the till ) I am hopeing that some of the proceeds from the sale go to the upkeep of the project, especially since I have seen the same seeds now on moreveg on line, 3 seeds for 50p

Comment

Ive always wanted to visit the Eden project. Must plan it in the next time Im visiting friends in Dorset - nearest we get from Lancashire!
      Bernie aka Dexterdog
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

hey all, Eden Project is fabulous...I'd move in if I could. It is SO beautiful. so informative, and the tropical zone is SO damn hot! My fav bits were the Malay village set-up, and the live birds fluttering round the canopies. If you can't make it, there are several books on it.
        BTW: My auntie lives 10 miles away from it and runs a B&B if anyone's interested...PM me.
        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I visited my own eden project .... the lottie ah peace & quiet
          ntg
          Never be afraid to try something new.
          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
          ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
            Agree with you Nick! I call mine a "little piece of heaven"!
            Bernie aka Dexterdog
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
              Lucky you! I'm stuck between a crowing cockerel which crows all day on one side and a surrogate creche on the other!!!

Never mind, you can't choose your neighbours but you can still keep your sense of humour!!!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X