No announcement yet.

my own Countdown

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo, I'm told the Finance Convenor is now meeting with the City Solicitor today instead of on Wedneday. Hopefully that meeting will yield something of value. Whatever, I will have more time to react.
    Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 02-07-2012, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• and to add extra s's to week day spellings

Comment

• All my best wishes go with you bud
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Cheers matey.

Still waiting to hear back from Council Finance Convenor after his meeting with the City Solicitor.

Email reminder sent marked 'Very Urgent'. I've done as much as I can including having found a Court Case where it was held in the Inner House that the requisite notice intimating that a landlord intends to terminate a lease as a result of a failure to pay rent absolutely must be sent to a tenant by recorded postal delivery and that delivery by Sheriff Officers is insufficient.

Found another case where the notice was given and delivered properly but was held by the Sheriff Principal on appeal to be invalid as the information contained in the Notice was "incomprehensible to the tenants" and would mislead any "reasonable recipient".

The Notice is therefore a vitally important part of the procedure and as I wasn't even sent such a notice, I should be fine.(Everybody nod please)

Comment

• You'll be fine, AP, of course you will (is that better?) XXXXXXXXXXXX
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 03-07-2012, 09:52 AM. Reason: Adding some XXXXXXXXX for AP

Comment

• VC, you're a love . xxxx
              Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 03-07-2012, 09:46 AM. Reason: added xxxx

Comment

• Nodding furiously here for you AP xxxxxxx

Comment

• Oh bugger, I nodded too hard...............
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Nodding here also,excellent bit of research there bud
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Just heard back from City Finance Convenor. He has met with the Chief Executive of the Council and with the City Solicitor. The Council is to press on with the Court Action. Have now got to dash into town to lodge additional productions (details of the Court cases I referred to the other day)

I now have to hope I am able to persuade the Sheriff round to my way of thinking tomorrow.

Comment

• good luck,all the best,can't beat VC wishes,only in person,and is to far to come,so have a hand to hold on the day instead,
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Keep on your toes AP, bobbin' and weavin', bobbin' and weavin', you have done the spadework, so I'm sure it will all pay off. If it doesn't, let me know and I'll shoot the sherriff. Howzat?
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Look out for us in Court today, AP, because we'll all be there, banner waving and heckling the Council Solicitor! See you afterwards for a celebratory drink (as long as you're paying!) All the best

Comment

• Me thinks you may be working for the council soon............if not, you bladdy well should be........good luck as always.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• AP, I've been following this with interest and admiration. We will see you on the national news tonight no doubt and, never having been known to miss out on a celebration, I'll be in the virtual pub too.
                                Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
                                Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X