Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigJim View Post

He has a very unimaginative name, so I'm too scared to mention it
    go on...we'd love to know!! ( he's lovely! )
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Yep - we need to know, BigJim! That cat looks lovely.
      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Yep, let's hear it BigJim, you can't tease us like that!

I agree that a laser pen is a very good kitten/cat distraction tool, just have to be careful not to shine it in their eyes.
        Tried and Tested...but the results are inconclusive

Honorary member of the nutters club, by appointment of VeggieChicken

Comment

OK a clue then, here's a picture of him all grown up ...

Which advertising cat does he have a passing resemblance to?

It is a very common name, and the most popular cat name in Germany apparently.

Comment

Urrrrmmmm......Felix?

Comment

Yep, well done

Comment

Yey!!!!!

Comment

How are your curtains doing Shortie????

Comment

Hello Sorry, I flaked out early last night and didn't get onto the forum

The curtains seem to have survived so far (phew) and the new cat scratching post / platofrm play thing is totally untouched <sigh>. However, he seems to have a bit more flow in the house now - knows when it's food time, not so skitish, having a good explore around the house etc

Today I was getting texts from Mr Shortie telling me how MoJo was running around the house with our male king cav. I can't say I'm surprised, at 4 years old he never grew out of his puppy phase so is probably welcoming someone to play with, haha

Mojo and our older cat seem to have really settled together now and are sleeping curled up with each other which is excellent to see.

He's currently watching the scenery of a recorded Hairy Bikers Bakation wize past on the screen, while puzzling over where the sound is coming from
                    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Took next-doors cat to the vets this evening (scheduled appt whilst the next-doors are away) and whilst quizzing the vet on his condition, he said 'well, Timmy is about 13', which puts him, their other cat, and my two into an age context.

Perhaps we need a kitten around.

Or not?

Comment

Lovely to see all the kitten and cat piccies. Makes me miss my Gem-cat even more - after 8 months I still expect her to greet me when I get home!

Would love a kitten but out too much and couldn't bear to lose another!

So I take my pleasure in looking at all your cuties! Thank you.
                        Vikicats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.
                        Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

We got out eldest cat (now about 14) when he was a teenager so looked like a cat but behaved like a kitten. He's dead sociable and a female cat used to be sat waiting outside the cat flap in the morning for him when we let him out (we didn't like to tell her he was no longer complete ) so we got another one to keep him company. Got her as a tiny kitten (about 7 weeks old) when he was one and he hates her. She loves him but if she gets too close he swipes her - he's the softest thing in the world with everybody else but her though! She's 13 now and it's still the same and strangely she's still quite kitteny about a lot of stuff.

The ginger and white one is the older one and the tabby his bullied step sister who often sits with her tongue stuck out and still destroys wooden doors

Attached Files

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Shortie View Post
                            we got Mojo. The female dog is the least impressed
                            I just got a new puppy (my first ever puppy all my own). Toilet training is trying to say the least, but we're getting there.

The parrot, who is scared of anything, even potatoes, is really unbovvered about it. I couldn't say the same about a cat: she'd leave home
                            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Lol Two Sheds, was that food eating on fast forward? But what a cutie, looks like a really friendly, relaxed temperament?
                              Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X