How not to sell a trampoline

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    Keep listing it, someone will take it if the price is low enough. Better (imo) than putting it in the tip (or the local hedgerows).

Take out an unpaid item dispute on the one who changed her mind: you'll get your fees back.

They're not much use without the safety nets though ... I gave my sister one last year and it's still not up

Was only asking £10 which I didn't think was excessive. I will be taking out unpaid item dispute - have to wait 2 more hours! We never had a net and managed ok but then boys weren't little when we got it. My issue was that I never listed it with a net and if it was that important why not ask.

And yes way too much hassle.

Comment

^ and she should have asked, so you will win the dispute. Chalk it up to experience, and keep relisting it. It will go, esp. as the weather warms up

I've never been to the dump, all our rubbish gets eBayed or Freegled
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Have opened a unpaid item case. Buyer has already responded that she doesn't want it but I can't close the case for 4 days. Then I will relist. Meanwhile it's on my potting bench and I want so sow my beans!

Love the ideas for using frame as chicken home. However at only 16" high I think they'd get a crick in the neck under it. Made me laugh imagining it though.

Comment

You had me wondering Wendy so I've measured mine! Its 24" so no need to report me to the RSPCChooks!

Comment

If the other half doesnt agree to getting rid of our pool soon then I will be using the poles and doing the same as above Not my fault if the liner gets a leak!!
            http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiesjourney

Please give blood and if possible please give bone marrow.

SAVE LIVES TODAY

Subscriber to the mojo mailing list

Comment

I saw a trampoline netting in someones skip nearby wondering if its worth asking for it

Comment

ask away,if you can use it,before it's collected,maybe in the morning ?.
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

If you F@cebook, try their 'marketplace' selling pages. But you do see them given away free a lot, I'm afraid.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X