This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwy'n credu y bydd Leeds super yn cyfnewid lleoedd ag Abertawe eleni
    When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Da iawn Johny
      I had this fear but i am suddenly re energised in my belief

Comment

• Have you seen the Bournemouth game 3 -0
        When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• yea, quite a shock that one, went 2 up really quickly

Comment

• 3-2 000000000000

Comment

• Omg 3-3 ............

Comment

• and there it is lol
                just hope we can hang on now

ahhhhhhhhh maannnnnnnnn

GET INNNNNNNNNNN
                Last edited by jackarmy; 03-01-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackarmy View Post
                  and there it is lol
                  just hope we can hang on now

ahhhhhhhhh maannnnnnnnn

GET INNNNNNNNNNN
                  You have done better than hold on .

Comment

• Needed that, chuffed

Comment

• You can sleep well tonight Jack.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Yep at least with a smile on my face
                        Well new boss onboard , seems he is determined to do thinks his own way which is what we need i reckon, a good kick up the Arseterix never hurt anyone

Comment

• Good luck Jack, we've also got a new half owner so hopefully things will be on the up for both of us.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Yea i heard a bit about the Leeds new guy today Mal, not clued up on it yet tho,Lets hope we both do well.

Comment

• It's perfect timing for us, not only for the transfer window but also for when Cellino starts his 18 month ban in Feb.

Comment

• Loved that first half. Hope the second half is as entertaining.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X