This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phil the shed View Post
    Hat trick and Torres not words you usually put together........one game doubles his tally for the season
    30 odd games too late Phil.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Thought you'd have been in here double quick this morning BM - new England manager? Himself couldn't believe it last night and I don't think it's sunk in yet this morning!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Roy Hodgson?.......not sure if it's a good appt or not. Time will tell.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I know nothing BM, but it will not stay that way because unless my sons or SIL visit Himself today, I will no doubt get the run down later
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

It made me laugh last night when they were talking about his qualities on the news ie international experience etc and then they said "and of course he's cheap", sums it up really although there are worse people they could give it to.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Tevez wants to stay at Man city.
              Not suprised, he has 6 months off, behaves like a petulant child and gets paid.
              I want a job like that.

Comment

I hope he puts 3 in tonight......then again knowing my luck Rooney will score 4........

Comment

Just so long as Aguero scores a couple as well they'll still win

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

Only an 'our to go.........come on City..................it doesn't matter to me but makes for a better finale.

Comment

Despite not supporting either of them I now feel totally exhausted watching tonight's match - pleased with the result though

Comment

Kaptain Kompany to the rescue.......What a result.

Comment

Backed Kompany to score!! Good lad. Also Scholes and Lescott, but still £280 profit. Bit more in the holiday fund, over 5k now....but we're only going to Guernsey! That's a lot of cream teas!
                          Are y'oroight booy?

Comment

Brilliant Vince, where did that come from........Kompany?

Comment

I am very sad this morning...come on Newcastle..!!
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                                I am very sad this morning...come on Newcastle..!!
                                Welcome to my world TMU......try being a Leeds fan...
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 01-05-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X