X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    Cisse's goals last night!
    Just when you thought you had seen the goal of the season from Crouch (IMO), Cisse comes up with one that defies gravity...............the problem now Snadge is, can they afford to keep him or will they cash in?
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Oh! Cisse is a name. I thought you meant Adj. 1. cissy - having unsuitable feminine qualities

Te he!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        It's not over till it's over.
        Newcastle still in with a chance of a CL spot...more to play for at week-end...come on the Toon!!
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
          Newcastle still in with a chance of a CL spot...more to play for at week-end...come on the Toon!!
          They can have CL if they don't beat MC..........
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            They can have CL if they don't beat MC..........
            they can have any number of Man United fringe players if they do
            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
              they can have any number of Man United fringe players if they do
              Do you reckon the Toon will do it then?

Comment

Man City should be carping it

Comment

Well it looks like Cardiff have got an uphill struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                    Man City should be carping it
                    I disagree, after the performance against Man U, I think they will be on a high plus I think they have a better defence & keeper than Chelsea.

Comment

• I know Cardiff have just lost to West Ham. Are they still in with a chance of something. Sorry to be naive and if Cardiff weren't playing I wouldn't be asking! Words of one syllable please.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        I know Cardiff have just lost to West Ham. Are they still in with a chance of something. Sorry to be naive and if Cardiff weren't playing I wouldn't be asking! Words of one syllable please.
                        No............

Comment

• It's over 2 games. They play the 2nd game on Monday at West Ham. Obviously they need to score more than West Ham do.....The winners then go to Wembley to play either Birmingham or Blackpool.......sorry about the multi-syllable words.
                          Last edited by Bigmallly; 04-05-2012, 07:02 AM. Reason: Memory came back.

Comment

• So they play each other twice? At each other's ground so its fair. And Cardiff have to beat West Ham and outscore them in total over the 2 games?

Comment

• Yehhhhhhhhh!!!!

Comment

• I'll teach you the offside rule one day...............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X