Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its the throwing of purses that confuses me because that would be more like rugby and I didn't think they handled the ball in footie. If you'd said the friend was kicking the purse and then you'd swapped "purse" into ball, and I'm assuming that the sales assistant is the goalie, then I might have understood.
    In my defence, its a long time since I've bought shoes

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Its the throwing of purses that confuses me because that would be more like rugby and I didn't think they handled the ball in footie. If you'd said the friend was kicking the purse and then you'd swapped "purse" into ball, and I'm assuming that the sales assistant is the goalie, then I might have understood.
      In my defence, its a long time since I've bought shoes
      Now she tells me...........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• You tried to dumb it down for us Girls - another mistake!!
        (Don't let on but I wouldn't have had a clue without the shoes)

Comment

• I would never dream of dumbing anything up or down for you girls............
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Very wise too, if I may say so!
            But I still don't understand the role of the 2nd friend and just who is off-side. However, you can leave that until a substitute come on if you wish.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              It would be a lot easier if I swapped the bladdy purse for a football............and guys, I could do with a hand here cos I think I may have lost the plot, have never had to explain the offside rule before with or without purses........
              Well, BM it looks as if they've all left you to it - see, I told you it was too complicated - best to just distract the ref I reckon.
              Forbidden Fruits make many Jams.

Comment

• p.s. Sorry BM if us "girls" have undermined your soccer thread - but it's that 2nd friends fault and all that handballing

Comment

• I dont understand the off sidde rule either.
                  All those handbags and purses, I knew footballers were a bit "girlie" but.......

Comment

• Originally posted by ladylottie View Post
                    p.s. Sorry BM if us "girls" have undermined your soccer thread - but it's that 2nd friends fault and all that handballing
                    You keeps your hands off BM's balls!
                    You dont know where they've been.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
                      You keeps your hands off BM's balls!
                      You dont know where they've been.
                      Aren't the balls new for every game?
                      Give me funny shaped ones any day

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        Aren't the balls new for every game?
                        Give me funny shaped ones any day
                        Can you explain the offside rule of Rugby cos that one rule I don't understand........

Comment

• I spent 2 years, travelling back and forth on the train between Cardiff and Paddington with a rugby referee. Every time the laws changed it was my job to test him. I learnt a lot then, so if you asked me then.... Now however..
                          Anyway this is a Soccer Banter thread and I would hate to go off on a tangent.....

Comment

• eeeeek

Hey just logged in....what has happened the Soccer banter thread....

Big Mally...have you lost control of your thread ???

You'll never make Moderator now.... :
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                              Hey just logged in....what has happened the Soccer banter thread....

Big Mally...have you lost control of your thread ???

You'll never make Moderator now....
                              Ha ha - he's trying to keep control
                              Have you come along to help him with the offside rule? - it's the 2nd friend that's caused the problem

Comment

• A bit too late now TMU......the lovely game has gone to pot.......
                                Last edited by Bigmallly; 05-05-2012, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X