• To watch football?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry1968 View Post
      How did cardiff get on again
      Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Remind me where Milwall are please Terry
      Originally posted by cardiffsteve View Post
      And where are Milwall in the table?
      Terry, are you there? You've gone very quiet, Could you speak up a bit? I can hardly hear you

Comment

• We finished strongly after flirting with relegation for a while.actually ended up 16 points above the bottom 3 and was the form team in the division in the last 6 weeks or so..manager kenny jacket got manager of the month as well..shame we couldnt have done more during the season as it could have been very different. home form let us down because as usual we were very good away from home..

both games v cardiff finished 0-0. theres always next year
        http://www.rhs.org.uk/Gardening/Grow...Own/videos.asp

Comment

• Originally posted by Terry1968 View Post
          .... theres always next year
          Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

• I don't understand a word of that Terry, sorry. Does that mean that Cardiff are above Milwall in whatever league it is? Where does Leeds fit in?

Comment

• Yes cardiff finished above millwall as did leeds and all 3 will start next season in the same league the Championship

Comment

• So next season, we're all equal and start again, I hope?

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  So next season, we're all equal and start again, I hope?
                  correct

Comment

• So we're all friends again until next season That's good! Anything you want to say about Gardening perchance?

Comment

So we're all friends again until next season That's good! Anything you want to say about Gardening perchance?
                      Not on a soccer thread he doesn't............don't you start going off at tangents again just cos you're a mom.............
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Not for much longer!! There must be someone in the wings....

Comment

So next season, we're all equal and start again, I hope?
                          Well technically all teams start with zero points and goals but in alphabetical order which would make Cardiff above both Millwall and Leeds and all of you above my team

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• ^ ^ so if at the end of the season, Aberdeen have twenty goals and York also have twenty goals, would that put Aberdeen ahead? How unfair!
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Not for much longer!! There must be someone in the wings....
                              So they'll be flying in soon.....not me, I'm too big to fly.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by di View Post
                                ^ ^ so if at the end of the season, Aberdeen have twenty goals and York also have twenty goals, would that put Aberdeen ahead? How unfair!
                                I will leave that one for Alison to explain........

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X