Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloomin' City, seem to be throwing it away even after Joey Barton (has he got a brain?) imploded....

Thankfully it all turned out well though, even if I now feel like a wrung out dish cloth
    Last edited by Alison; 13-05-2012, 03:59 PM. Reason: 2 goals in extra time :)

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Well in City \o/
      Chris

My Allotment Journal @
      Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
      -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

• What an amazing 2 hours of football......Well done Man City, Well done QPR........I'm totally washed out..........Incredible.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
          What an amazing 2 hours of football......Well done Man City, Well done QPR........I'm totally washed out..........Incredible.
          Was disappointed that Bolton went down but did think that QPR (with the obvious exception) put up a good fight, defended well and took their chances.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Comment

• It'll be nice to see the toon army in Europe this year/next year! Shame it wasn't the champions league but I've got a feeling we would have been a bit out of our depth there anyway. Just hope we can hang on to our decent players!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
              It'll be nice to see the toon army in Europe this year/next year! Shame it wasn't the champions league but I've got a feeling we would have been a bit out of our depth there anyway. Just hope we can hang on to our decent players!
              Congratulations to one of our ex-managers receiving Manager Of The Year for his efforts in Geordieland.
              Oops forgot my username on this site doesn't show my allegiance to WHUFC
              Last edited by Rocketron; 13-05-2012, 07:25 PM.
              Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketron View Post
                Congratulations to one of our ex-managers receiving Manager Of The Year for his efforts in Geordieland.
                Oops forgot my username on this site doesn't show my allegiance to WHUFC
                You can always use a Hammers avatar.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Well done The Blades for getting to Wembley, wonder if it's gonna be 'uddersfield or MK Dons in the final......should be 'uddersfield at 2-0 up from the 1st leg.

Comment

• Well paid City well paid
                    Chris

My Allotment Journal @
                    Google+ and Youtube

https://plus.google.com/106010041709270771598/posts

http://www.youtube.com/user/GrowingJournal/videos
                    -

Updated Regularly-Last Update was 30-05-16

Comment

• My daughter moved to Warrington in February and she works in Manchester. Due to all the celebrations in the city last night she missed her train home and was surrounded by a bunch of screaming morons (her words). She loathes football and everything it stands for.

She's another rugby gal...like her mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by donnakebab View Post
                        She's another rugby gal...like her mom.
                        So you will be watching Rhinos v St Helens next monday.........

Comment

• Of coarse!

I lie.

Her local team is Salford City Reds but I don't think they've been doing too good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Well done The Blades for getting to Wembley, wonder if it's gonna be 'uddersfield or MK Dons in the final......should be 'uddersfield at 2-0 up from the 1st leg.
                            Huddersfield through the final for the second year in a row and MK Dons knocked out for the second year, both beaten last year by my team - wonder if Huddersfield fans will all be given an "I Believe" T-shirt for the final again like last year, there were a lot of them lying round the streets of Manchester after they lost last year.

Comment

• Time for the resurrection of this thread for the Euro Championship and all that
                              Ireland in very tough Group and unlikely to progress but we can hope for a shock or two. Would probably need to get off to a good start against Croatia...
                              Probably the first championships in a while too that there is no great expectations on the English team...
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• I was also thinking of bringing the thread back to life but didn't want to bore anyone. Anyhow seeing as you have done it, it would be unkind of me not to join in. Russia got off to a flyer & Greece did well being down to 10 men (which was a disgrace by the ref IMO). Gonna get down to lottie early as there are 2 cracking games on later today.........For anyone not knowing what we are talking about.........

Euro 2012 | Fixtures - Yahoo! Eurosport UK

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X